X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys,

We have finally launched our KICKSTARTER campaign. Here's the link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ect&term=timus

Please BACK and SUPPORT us, and a SHARE from you is much appreciated! Thank you so much!

Comment

Thanks for the HU, information, and link!

Comment

Good luck with your project. Kudos to starting out with something OTHER THAN another diver.

Comment

Welcome!

Welcome to WatchinTyme, where you don't have to wipe your feet before entering! But don't bother me because I'm on my coffee break!

Comment

Hello, TIMUS WATCHES, and welcome to WatchinTyme, a very unique, very special watch-centered community on the 'web!! Unlike certain sites who practice "attack mode" on their members and the watches they love, WIT is careful to nurture and care for the Horological interests of its membership, from the newest & cheapest brands, all the way up to the 'simply amazing' companies and models that will set trends for years to come. We are never judgmental about our fellow WIT's choices, nor do we maintain a regular trade in sarcasm & personal attacks. ALL of our members are highly approachable, and we won't brush you off because we feel we're better than the rest of the watch world! Sooooo, as I 'm very fond of saying, "Posy EARLY, post OFTEN, but please POST!! Both I and my very special colleagues welcome you WIT!! Hop in the virtual hot tub, and show us your latest wrist-wear (assuming it's water resistant, that is)!!

And, OBTW, I'm really LIKING this design...

...keep 'em rolling off the line, mes amies!
            "(Son of a gun!) You walked into the party like you were walking onto a yacht, your hat strategically dipped below one eye, your scarf it was apricot; you had one eye in the mirror as you watched yourself gavotte, and all the girls dreamed that they'd be your partner, and you're so vain, you prob'ly think this song is about you; you're so vain!" - Carly Simon

Comment

Welcome and good fortune going forward...

Comment

Working...
              X