• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch Forum Offical Rules (TOS) for WatchinTyme Users

I'm onboard too.

Comment

Watch Forum Offical Rules (TOS) for WatchinTyme Users

One typo/grammer error fixed.

Welcome to WatchinTyme, where you don't have to wipe your feet before entering! But don't bother me because I'm on my coffee break!

Comment

Originally posted by hugodevinpro123
        hey, thanks!
        If you want any shopping offers in online shopping
        xxxxxx

spammer
        Last edited by wambo; 11-24-2017, 08:38 AM. Reason: Spam edited out. Thanks gang!
        I never met a watch I didn't like - Bill

Comment

Originally posted by timetraveler View Post
          spammer

TOS administered with a light touch...no 1st amendment rights on forum...private commercial speech governed by contract i.e. TOS

thx again mods & WS- ban hammer so distant almost forgotten..i.e. but not quite

Comment

Originally posted by timetraveler View Post
            spammer
            Or worse, phishing. Reported (delete once removed - thanks WIT mods)
            sigpic

Comment

https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...ns-and-posting

In addition to those features vBulletin 5 has more anti-spam tools available to the administrator. These include:
              1. Up to date Recaptcha v2 Human Verification.
              2. Registration filtering via StopForumSpam
              3. Built-in keyword detection.
              4. Link counting to detect spam.
              5. and Enhanced permissions.

In vBulletin 5.5.4 (coming out soon), the system also has the ability to flag keywords and notify site staff about their use. This can be used to flag important keywords on the site, to track potential spam, or both. It will also support IPv6 addresses.

Using all of these tools provides the site own with an arsenal to protect against spam. However, it will take vigilance on the site administrator's part and their staff. The tools are there to help you make things easier but for every tool we create or add, people out there are selling a tool to spammers to help them get around it.

ÔÇťAmerica will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
              If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
              As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
              Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
              X