Welcome Notice to Guest and New Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

WatchSteve

Tyme Master Jr.
Staff member
Founder
Welcome to the WatchinTyme forum. This forum is for all watch enthusiast and brands. Everyone's taste in the brand and style watch they choose is respected as their individual choice. This is not the place to bash any watchmakers or members. Guest must register before posting or viewing some areas of the forum. I welcome you and hope you and all members enjoy this forum.

Steve .. TY for the forum bro .... the member list is growing. Great Stuff !! .. very thoughtful of you dude to start one. Truly.[br]MB

Hello! I am a new member and am here to learn all about collecting watches. Have a few watches, nothing memorable. Glad to be here.

Hi Steve, thanks for starting this great forum it looks great!

WatchSteve: I Would Like To Thank You Very Much, For All Your Hard Work Putting This Place Together.

Thanks again for setting this up! Appreciate the hard work you did to create this place for us wandering Watchgeeks. [br][br]Even if/when the old forums come up, I think this is a nice, laid back place to still visit and post. [br][br]Thanks again! And thanks to Wambo for some of the quick help on learning some of the in's/out's of this form. [br][br]Joe C.[br]

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel like I just got a new car, being in here. This place is cool.

Finally found you guys! Yaaaaay! :D

Congratulations!!!

Thank you so much for starting this forum. I look forward to the conversations and friendship. Have a great watch day.

I would like to thank everyone who is responsible for setting this up. I know some of the other from the other site .I just know this will be great. :~)

Hi everyone!! TimLovesWatches is back!

I just found this site. Glad to see some old faces. [br][br]Regards,[br]Stan

Thanks to Roy(royster) who let me know about this forum. I recognize some of the members.

[strong]This placeis wonderful, thanks![/strong]

A lot of familiar faces, feels like home!

Steve, thanks so much for putting this forum together. Your hard work is really appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom