Lag 05/13/2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag 05/13/2020

Maybe work is being done. There's a pause or hang up I haven't seen in a long time. Just giving a heads-up. I tried many other sites and all are working super fast.

Thanks
    "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

Same here & Yes, I cleared my cache B4 posting this time.

"I Live For Watch Deals"

Comment

It's not super bad, but you can tell it's there.
      "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
      Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'm showing we hit our max I/O usage several times today which temporary slowed load time.
        This usually happens when we have a number of members uploading or refreshing the same data/page about the same time or
        Lee is copying/pasting large ads into the forum

Comment

• WatchSteve
          WatchSteve commented
          Editing a comment
          You're fine Mike. I haven't seen you listed triggering any errors in the logs.

• roadwarrior
          roadwarrior commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Steve. I appreciate all the time and work that is involved behind the scenes.

• leelovesbug
          leelovesbug commented
          Editing a comment
          Ooops... :-o

More than a lag...

Comment

Originally posted by bundamania View Post
          More than a lag...
          🚨Emergency maintenance was being performed today.

Thanx for everyone's patience
          Last edited by leelovesbug; 04-05-2020, 01:25 PM.

"I Live For Watch Deals"

Comment

Running great...Thanks

Comment

Today the forum site is working extraordinarily fast TY!

"I Live For Watch Deals"

Comment

Seems to be something going on today that wasn't there yesterday. When posting threads there seems to be a slight hangup.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by roadwarrior View Post
                  Seems to be something going on today that wasn't there yesterday. When posting threads there seems to be a slight hangup.
                  I just cleared the system cache. See if that helps

Comment

• roadwarrior
                    roadwarrior commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Steve. That seems to have made a difference.

Hey Steve,

it is back today, but only worse.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• WatchSteve
                    WatchSteve commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Should be better now I hope.  I saw where the system maxed out a few times today, but all looks ok now.

• WatchSteve
                    WatchSteve commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nope, it's back again. Let me check into it.

• WatchSteve
                    WatchSteve commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It seems they are having an issue with their servers and had to put more traffic on our servers while they investigate the problem. As a result our speed has suffered so other sites can stay online. Once they get the problem on the other server corrected we should return to normal.

It's all good Steve. The site still rocks. Nothing I can't live with. I appreciate everything you do behind the scenes. Thanks a lot!

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• daycoo2
                    daycoo2 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm right there with you, Mike!.....Thanks Steve.

Really good today!
                  We already have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?

Comment

I seem to be lagging so it cancels out each end. No problem
                    ...........Louis...........................................

Comment

• WatchSteve
                      WatchSteve commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Shouldn't be any issue now. I'm showing no overloads plus I added Cloudflare, which seems to of helped too.

• ACE
                      ACE commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Steve don't we have Crowd Flare ? 🏧 Or maybe WitJam

Thanks for the reminder Steve!

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• gregg
                      gregg commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nicely done Steve, tanks a lot!
                  Working...
                  X