Interesting Observation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Observation

The forum has over 372000 total posts. 3 of the 2880 members have accounted for over half of them.
    I Luv Seikos!

There is a lot that goes into post for guys like Lee finding deals. As far as the other 2877 members go, I see no throttle on their own abilities to post. Posting is optional and only does what forums are built to do. It all comes down to the individual. Some just like to stay in the shadows and read, while others may enjoy conspiracy theories and the list goes on .......... Just think if those three posted in the LWIG or OTWT that 50 could jump to 75% dontavoidthepostwon'tbite
    A forum with little or no post ..............
    "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

ÔÇťAmerica will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Not much mystery here.
      The 3 are Me(leelovesbug), Mike(RW), & Dayman(Daycoo2)

"I Live For Watch Deals"

Comment

One brings the most info to the forum to look at and learn from(plus great graphics and humor), one brings all the sales we crave and save from, and the other brings all the great good will and positive vibes to help counteract grumps like myself. That's just my observation.

Comment

its not paranoid to be paranoid about paranoia
          Android/Aragon, who cares as long as its Wing!!!

Comment

Thanks to our Big 3...

Comment

Originally posted by bundamania View Post
              Thanks to our Big 3...

"I Live For Watch Deals"

Comment

Originally posted by curiousgeorge View Post
                One brings the most info to the forum to look at and learn from(plus great graphics and humor), one brings all the sales we crave and save from, and the other brings all the great good will and positive vibes to help counteract grumps like myself. That's just my observation.
                Couldn't have said it better CG
                Never deprive someone of hope; it may be all they have.

Comment

Working...
                X