Where's my pics?

gman66

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
Looks like all my pics are gone from OTWT. My fototime acct. is paid up and active, so I've no idea of what's going on. Anybody have any answers?

I don't think it's our forum. It must be your host site because your WRUW photos are gone on Watchfreeks as well.
Maybe you inadvertently changed a setting on the hosting site.
Check your privacy and sharing settings at fototime Gary.

I don't think it's our forum. It must be your host site because your WRUW photos are gone on Watchfreeks as well.
Maybe you inadvertently changed a setting on the hosting site.

Haven't changed a thing. Been using BBcode for years with no problem. I just posted today's OTWT thread using link code instead, and pics look fine, although smaller. I dunno......
Thanks, Mike.

I'm glad you figured something out. I noticed when I go on fototime the site is not secure.
There is no padlock (https) on the browser line.

'Check if a site's connection is secure

To see whether a website is safe to visit, you can check for security info about the site. Chrome will alert you if you can’t visit the site safely or privately.
  1. In Chrome, open a page.
  2. To check a site's security, to the left of the web address, look at the security status:
    • KUCFEC5rWlZYX3_jKFm7JhCr3LhjvSCbnlnbz8lfFsqT9jyEzwiWF7FLKAgkrzUhdjg=w18-h18
      Secure
    • bxaoCUc_GdaCzDzU3navHJev-sG5Ffqk2FcnjY6GCDy6fs4aOnIxM2WpvYF1HQUxAeM=w18-h18
      Info or Not secure
    • IFnvUSEwUHO4ppdhra3qLp1qTqnrZduuMwft
      Not secure or Dangerous
  3. To see the site's details and permissions, select the icon. You'll see a summary of how private Chrome thinks the connection is.
Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.fototime.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Not-Secure-sign-on-browser-jilaxzone.com_-640x445.png

Really? I used different code to post pics for tomorrow/s OTWT, but when I look at prior posts they're gone. I've asked fototime support for help.

Well I saw them yesterday when I posted that. Today they are all gone except for todays pics. I also noticed if you look in TapaTalk it shows the code now instead of the pics. Seems like fototime has changed the link source.

I am having the same issue Gary. I sent a question about it to Fototime tech support this morning. Have not heard back yet.

I also just tested adding a photo on another forum and it does not work there either.

:oops:

I am having the same issue Gary. I sent a question about it to Fototime tech support this morning. Have not heard back yet.

I also just tested adding a photo on another forum and it does not work there either.

:oops:

I haven't heard back from support either, Tom. In the meantime, we can still post pics. When at fototime, instead of copying & pasting the BBcode (the bottom one), copy the link code ( the top one). Then it's just like adding an image to your post. Click on the tool bar above the dialogue box, and a window drops down. Paste the code into that, click ok, and you add the image to your post. It's not as big as the pic you get using BBcode, but you can select "large" before you copy the code.

Back
Top Bottom