Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a reply from Fototime support tonight:

Tom,

We are looking into the problem. We hope to have it fixed soon. As soon as we have it fixed, we will let you know.

Karl
    support@fototime.com
    Big & Cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Kmot View Post

Tom,

We are looking into the problem. We hope to have it fixed soon. As soon as we have it fixed, we will let you know.

Karl
      support@fototime.com
      That is cool if ya got an reply from support.

..........Louis..................sigpic .........

Comment

Tom,

Karl
        support@fototime.com
        I got the same email. Hopefully we'll be back in business soon.

Life is short...don't waste a minute of it. Gary

Comment

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
          If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
          As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
          Abraham Lincoln

Comment

That's a lot, Mike. You're the master at digging this stuff up. And it's one reason why I use paypal for everything. I give my cc info to no one.

Comment

• roadwarrior
              roadwarrior commented
              Editing a comment
              One good practice is to change passwords every few months. You would be amazed the stuff that pops up on the dark web. I had a few security holes I had to plug up.

Hopefully you don't use the same e-mail on fototime for correspondence as your PayPal Gary. It's good to mix things up and keep anyone trying to do some bad stuff guessing even more. Your funds are protected, but it's still a royal PITA that no one really needs.
            "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
            If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
            As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
            Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Talk bout ignorance is bliss for me.

Comment

Support emailed me and the pics are supposed to work again.

TEST:

Big & Cheap

Comment

Okay, it is working again Gary!
                  Big & Cheap

Comment

Okay, it is working again Gary!
                    Yep. Got the email from Karl. Everything is status quo! And now I'm hungry...

Comment

Working...
                    X