Tapatalk Problems?

Bella Dino

Tyme Master Jr.
Anyone else have any snags today??? All was well last night but today it's a nightmare.

:dunno: I haven't used Tapatalk today....

Anyone else having problems?:headbang:

I just had three watches arrive today and I would really I mean really love to post some pictures:dance2:

I am on now. Doesn't seem to be any problems in the past I had to uninstall and re-install. BD if you haven't tried that give it a try.
Now I see what you are saying pictures I am going to uninstall and try to see what happens. It was working this morning fine.

Tapatalk Image Test:

fd7f7b63c548be087fe3f275a7b3652b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll see how it is in the morning if not I'll uninstall and reinstall thanks for all the advice guys have a great evening

I'm still jammed up I'm going to give up this evening I'll deal with it tomorrow frustration level at about 96

I checked our end and we have the current version and newest plug-in installed on the forum.
I actually updated our plug-in about 2 weeks ago.

So just to clarify - on my samsung phone, using tapatalk - sometimes I do not see all pictures, seems hit or miss, although I am sure there is something in common. Some only show up as a broken box. Uninstalling and reinstalling Tapatalk cleared this up for others experiencing this, or were people not seeing ANY pics?

Uninstall and reinstall DID NOT fix the issue.

Ironically, it is even happening to my current pic post for today on what's on your wrist. I can see on my pc, but not on tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Here are a couple screenshot examples

c3460eea945aecbdbd05e0362ad8e568.jpg
9adae20771e23b013923effd37765b8b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom