Is Air Blue dead?

patsbosoxfan

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
Just wondering if we should expect to see anymore models? Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Wait? What? You mean to tell me you guys missed the Air Blue retirement party .....

xrgYO_f-maxage-0.gif

I'm guessing that Stan is just coming off of an incredibly busy period rolling out all of the new Deep Blue models and hasn't had time to focus on Air Blue.

But I highly doubt he's giving up on it--I mean, there's so much he could do with it. He may very well be designing new Air Blue models as we speak.

All speculation on my part......

I'm guessing yes based on the fire sale they had for the leftover models.

Is Air Blue dead?

I'm guessing yes based on the fire sale they had for the leftover models.

That would be my guess. I only liked a few models. But not enough to buy. But I do regret not buying one of those 9015 models. I would have yanked that movement out for a future project.

Sent from the White House on the tax payers dime.

not dead on hiatus

Good to hear. May I respectfully suggest that when the hiatus ends you refrain from debuting the new models on kickstarter? To a lot of people "kickstarter" means "too broke to use our own money".

When an established brand such as DB debuts a product on kickstarter the rumors that the firm is sinking 'neath the waves are inevitable. Such rumors are easily avoided by simply avoiding kickstarter.

Back
Top Bottom