Bella Dino Made Me Do It ... Air Blue ThunderBirds

Status
Not open for further replies.

TymeBandit

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
Thank You BD :frown:

So I'm just going along, minding my own business in the NBZ, trying to save some money when Bella Dino (ENABLER!) launches a thread about an un-turndownable deal on an Air Blue (Blue Angles versions) and a OEM bracelet, and I was like....

And the deal was really hard to resist, Evine clearance price for the ThunderBirds Edition Precision Pilot with the Miyota 9015 and sapphire crystal was only $94. At the same time Air Blue was letting go of the 5 link OEM bracelet for that same watch for $39.
Both Arms twisted, cried uncle, pulled trigger, packages delivered, strap swapped out, pictures taken.
Please check it out and enjoy, tell me what you think!

Looks great , congrats.

(Arthur , is the bracelet a true 5 link or one of DB's faux 5 links?)

The enablers are everywhere, Arthur. Sometimes we just don't have a chance. :wink:
Congrats on a cool pick up, thanks for the slide show, and enjoy!

Looks great , congrats.

(Arthur , is the bracelet a true 5 link or one of DB's faux 5 links?)

:wink: Good eye Rog, nail on the head, yeah it's one of Deep/Air Blue's faux 5's

Love it. Great pics as always!

Find me a 9015 with sapphire for under $100. Find it. go ahead....Anywhere.... find it.:jump:

IT'S JUST NOT THERE!!! Amazing deal!

Congrats!

P.S. This defies all logic and reason, but somehow, some way, Evine still has these at $94 on 6 VP's

http://www.evine.com/Product/638-950

That Bella Dino guy is bad news.:nono: That watch looks amazing and you couldn't pass that up for that little bit of money. Enjoy.

Looks fantastic - congratulations & enjoy!

I thinks it's the deal of the millennium and a super upgrade with da bracelet Congrats Arthur but you didn't tell us what you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:outstand:A big congratulations, Arthur!:up::applaud:

Congrats Arthur! That piece look great on your wrist. NBZ please! Lol

This is a feel good deal with the watch and bracelet. You should feel good :)

giphy.gif

Great pickup, Arthur.
Beautiful timepiece and great photography as usual !!!

We won't tell anyone you just dipped your toes into the murky waters of the "BZ" for just a micro-second !!! :grin :grin :grin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom