• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOLDR – 38mm Titanium Venture Field Automatic Watch Review

NH35/Sapphire/L2L: 42mm/14mm Thick/Lug size: 20mm

Nov 27, 2019

Average Bros

On this episode we checkout what I will boldly proclaim as the new Gold (or should I say Titanium) Standard in affordable mechanical field watches. At just under $300, there's no reason why The BOLDR Venture shouldn't make it into anyone's collection and at it's 38mm size, there aren't too many wrists it would look and feel great on. BOLDR's last two releases have really just blown be away in the metal, you see the pictures and think you have the watches figured out, then you get them in hand and on wrist and just find so much more to love. Honestly, so impressed with these, I just might have to pick up some other dial color options for me or my Sons. Let me know what you all think in the comments below, thanks guys!

https://www.boldrsupply.co/collections/boldr-venture

Everyone's favourite titanium trooper is back to restore order - the Venture Auto sports a Japanese NH35A automatic movement and an upgraded full titanium case that's extra-snug, extremely light, and fits a wider range of straps. It does what the Venture does best; style, comfort, durability, quality, and affordablity all packed into one full titanium tough cookie. Available in 4 stylish colours; Carbon Black, Jungle Green, Navy Blue or (white) Sand Storm. SPECIFICATIONS:

• Case: 38mm Titanium Case
    • Movement: Japan SII NH35A Automatic Movement
    • Water Resistance: 200m (660ft) / 20ATM
    • Crown: Screw-down crown with custom embossed BOLDR logo
    • Dial: Printed Matt dial with Japan Superlume
    • Hands: Custom hands with Japan Superlume
    • Lens: Flat sapphire crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
    • Strap: Nylon NATO Strap with custom titanium buckles
    • Case Thickness: 14mm
    • Lug size: 20mm
    • Lug to lug: 42mm
    • Case Back: Screw-down stainless steel caseback with embossed limited edition designer artwork

Subtotal$299.00
    Discount VENTURE10- $29.90
    $29.90 off total order price
    USD $269.10

PRE-BLACK FRIDAY DEALS
    Time To Get BOLDR
    Don't Miss Our Pre-Black Friday Deals!

Black Friday is just around the corner, but we're dropping a series of sweet deals every few days starting from November 14th, all the way till Black Friday! Limited quantities of different BOLDR watches are up for grabs so be sure to catch them in time!
    "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

Very sharp, and in some very cool executions. Thanks for posting this, Mike.

Comment

Working...
    X