My Wife is into the More Classic and Vintage

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeam

Tyme Watcher
I picked this up a couple of years ago for her from an auction house when I was looking thru their catalog for something for me!

It is an 18K gold cased women's pocket watch made to be worn as a pendant. It's a lovely and delicate antique early 1900s Art Nouveau enamel pansy pin. This pretty piece was crafted by fine vintage jewelry company A.J. Hedges (signature affixed). They were apparently known for their talents in enamel jewelry. There is a a tiny diamond in a four-pronged head, mounted in the center of the pansy. This is her favorite flower and it also matches a pin/brooch I got her a few years back. Made to be pinned to a lady's lapel or waist band.

Now with the Pin/Brooch...:

I know, a little different, but I thought some of the ladies out there might be interested. See, pocket watches are not just for men either.

Just stunning pieces to be sure. Congratulations on picking them up when you had the chance. Great photos. Looking good. :)

Very feminine. Very cool looking.

That is cool! I hadn't seen one like that before. Thanks for sharing!

Wow... My wife would sooo wear that piece!! Very nice!!

Very classy looking pieces, nice that you acquired those lovely pieces for your wife!

As always, thanx gentlemen for all the kind words (all guys...??)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom