Here's why women don't like watches

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
women in this hobby

Mar 14, 2020

AATXAJzyALMlZ-hJXYJ2hCwzl1FsNjLVWP7qKqmm2Q=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Jenni Elle

I am answering your questions about women in this hobby, the perfect 3-watch-collection, my background and much more

I've bought my wife about 25 watches over the years. If I ever buy her another one she would be pissed. Bought her some really nice ones and she will wear them if I wind them and set the time. Have to say watching her scratch the crap out of them and letting them take a beating and get filthy makes me realize how f'ing crazy I am because it bugs me and she's just doing what actual normal people do. Wear it and not worry at all.

I've bought my wife about 25 watches over the years. If I ever buy her another one she would be pissed. Bought her some really nice ones and she will wear them if I wind them and set the time. Have to say watching her scratch the crap out of them and letting them take a beating and get filthy makes me realize how f'ing crazy I am because it bugs me and she's just doing what actual normal people do. Wear it and not worry at all.

yeah i bought a bunch for my wifey also & she barely gives a s h i t e ... and she don't want another...

and CG being the student of human nature and self that you are you realize that " generosity " to others...wife,relatives, children, friends,strangers is just another facet of the addiction and just another excuse to get that shot of dopamaine form pulling that trigger... and like all addictions ...needs to be repeated endlessly ad nauseam ad infinitum

I really like this lady! Super cool and passionate about watches. I will be checking her out in the future.

she brings up a really good point about how different watches are advertised to women. as much as there's a part of me that thinks its really cool that my wife can appreciate the difference between a great watch and a watch that it purely for fashion... she still pays attention to design first and function second... if not third or fourth. and tbh we all do look at products that way.

She seems like she is on top of it and is rather insightful. Good video...

I've gifted watches before and other than the initial unboxing they were never seen again. (except the watches that my ex-wife and I exchanged as wedding gifts to each other on our wedding day) I suspect all the other watches are in the back of someones underwear drawer... sigh.

women's addiction attaches to shoes & purses like a magnet... most mens still only attach their addiction to the sole manly jewelry object the wrist clock

My wife stopped wearing years ago! She's saving me money, more watches for
me!

Back
Top Bottom