Breguet 2019 - Hands-on the new Marine automatic collection for women

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
AGF-l78-14qBJlXPgqvtH_5xtTlkyk6JZwKHWnic7w=s48-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

WatchAdvisor
Published on May 30, 2019

The Swatch Group did not attend Baselworld in March this year. Swatch Group for a good reason decided to leave the world watch and jewelry show months before and to create an own format how to present its novelties.

Today is the 30th of May 2019, two weeks ago I have been spending three days this week in Switzerland to discover the novelties of the luxury brands of Swatch Group. Among them of course Breguet!

I invite you to discover an incredible beautiful and elegant watch dedicated for women...

Breguet Marine Dame 9518
Breguet Marine Dame 9517

Available in steel as well as rose or white gold, the Marine Dame collection also features precious variations, with the bezel ringed and illuminated by diamonds. For the gold models, the diamond setting is continued on the bevel of the rotor and the crown protection, bringing the total to 1.26 carats. Depending on the variant, the Marine dial is adorned with an ocean-blue lacquer with light reflections, or with polished or engine-turned mother-of-pearl.

The sapphire-crystal caseback shows the self-winding 591A calibre and its bars decorated with double engine-turned côtes de Genève calling to mind a ship’s deck boards. The words "Horloger de la Marine" (Watchmaker to the Navy) are engraved on the rim of the case, referring to the title of Chronometer-maker to the French Royal Navy bestowed upon Abraham-Louis Breguet in 1815.

Elegance Personified. :wink:Thanks Mike.:hat:

The Breguet Marine is my wife's dream watch. Before buying her Omega she tried on the men's and it was just too big. My bank account is hoping she never sees this post. LOL

Back
Top Bottom