Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member
https://drop.com/buy/swiss-legend-abyssos-automatic-watch

SWISS LEGEND ABYSSOS AUTOMATIC WATCH

1000M WATER RESISTANT, PACKED IN A PELIKAN CASE

A burly diver with impressive specs, the Swiss Legend Abyssos is built for adventures. This 46-millimeter watch boasts a 1,000-meter water resistance rating, which means you can take it diving no problem. Design wise, it’s styled like a legible diver should be: with thick and chunky indexes and a unidirectional bezel to track elapsed time. To handle the pressures of the deep, the Abyssos is backed by a stainless steel case and sapphire crystal, to boot. Housed inside the thick case is an STP Caliber STP1-11 automatic movement of 26 jewels. Finally, the watch is served up in a rock-solid Pelican case that you can use to carry important supplies.

Note: At checkout, choose the SL-10062A-01-YA or SL-10062A-01-BB model.

U0cGt29SAmEBbbrTJhxJ_SL-10062A-01-YA%20PC.jpg

Xc9o8URATEaBU95O4NQa_1144.jpg

RkWOoWGeQeGKRd9ImPgo_1154.jpg

lRT04nmwRlOByTvKqXAu_1121.jpg

MODEL OPTIONS

U0cGt29SAmEBbbrTJhxJ_SL-10062A-01-YA%20PC.jpg

• U0cGt29SAmEBbbrTJhxJ_SL-10062A-01-YA%20PC.jpg

SL-10062A-01-YA

8KTHE7VDTpGXcWYYBfF2_SL10062A%20BB01BLK.jpg

SL-10062A-01-BB

SPECS

• Swiss Legend
  • Series: Abyssos
  • Model: SL-10062A-01-YA
  • Movement: STP Caliber STP1-11 Automatic 26-Jewel Swiss Made
  • VPH: 28800
  • Power Reserve: 44 hrs
  • Crystal: Sapphire
  • Case Diam: 46mm
  • Case Thickness: 19mm
  • Case Material: Stainless Steel
  • Case Back: Solid
  • Bezel: Unidirectional
  • Crown: Screw Down
  • Functions: Date, Hour, Minute, Second
  • Luminous Hands & markers
  • Band Width: 24mm
  • Lug to Lug: 48mm
  • Band Length: 8.75 in (22.2 cm)
  • Band Material: Silicone
  • Clasp: Tang
  • Water Resistance: 1000 m (3300 ft)

INCLUDED

• Original Box (Pelican style heavy-duty case)
  • Owner’s Manual
  • Manufacturer’s Warranty

SHIPPING

All orders will be shipped by the vendor.
Estimated ship date is July 23, 2019 PT.
After this product run ends, payment will be collected and orders will be submitted to the vendor up front, making all orders final. Check the discussion for updates on your order.

Technical Specifications STP 1-11
Frequency: 28'800 vibrations per hour
Height: 4.60 mm
Diameter: 26.20 mm
Hacking

STP 1-11
Jewels: 26 jewels
Power Reserve: 44 hours
Testing positions: 5 positions, CH, CB, 6H, 9H, 3H
Average rate: -0/+15 s/d
Max variation: 15s
Barrel Spring Material: Nivaflex NM

VS​

ETA 2824-2 (Standard Grade)
Jewels: 25 Jewels
Power Reserve: 38 hours
Testing positions: 2 positions, CH, 6H
Average Rate: ±12 s/d
Max variation: 30s
Barrel Spring Material: Nivaflex NO​

I picked one up several years back during a holiday sale on the cheap thanks to [MENTION=26]leelovesbug[/MENTION] . Love the TIMEpiece just don't like the silicone strap to which has held up nicely.
Thanks Lee

I picked one up several years back during a holiday sale on the cheap thanks to @leelovesbug . Love the TIMEpiece just don't like the silicone strap to which has held up nicely.
Thanks Lee

a beautiful value for fishing or anything if u want to have a big one......lots of the fellas have... WS/ HEAVY JUMBO...needs custom strap from across the pond STEVE-O STRAPS...if he is still doing it... 46mm 19mm thick 48mm L2L ... don't even think about it GREGG

a beautiful value for fishing or anything if u want to have a big one......lots of the fellas have... WS/ HEAVY JUMBO...needs custom strap from across the pond STEVE-O STRAPS...if he is still doing it... 46mm 19mm thick 48mm L2L ... don't even think about it GREGG

Thanks for the intel Scotty. I'll be sure to look into getting one of those custom straps.

Uh Oh, is Drop turning into old ShopNBC with Renato and SL? :oops:

swiss-legend-abyssos-automatic-divers_360_205800e2f6b5cc19636f91537889cd8d.jpg

I never used it, but mine came in a big wooden winder. I'd rather have the winder than the dive box. I have the same winder in blue which came branded as SWI with this package below.

F5EOpKI.jpg

The first one Steve ever made for this SL was for me. He had no clue of the specs so he asked me to take measurements. I measured everything with a caliper to send him the specs back in 2011

If I recall correctly, Kmart had these on sale in 2016 for $108. Picked up two but turned around and sold them because I never wore them.

The first one Steve ever made for this SL was for me. He had no clue of the specs so he asked me to take measurements. I measured everything with a caliper to send him the specs back in 2011

what a long strange trip it's been

A very sharp, and handsome, mid size, automatic, three hand, Pro Diver, from Swiss Legend. Impressive, distinctive, and sporty. Thanks Lee.:hat:

If I recall correctly, Kmart had these on sale in 2016 for $108. Picked up two but turned around and sold them because I never wore them.

That's where and when I picked up the one I have. I have worn mine maybe twice. Just too thick for a comfy fit on that huge silicone strap. They had a bracelet version that I bet was a better fit. Also has some very sloppy bezel work as the paint job on the bezel markers was/is very uneven on mine. Paying the $108 was no big loss, but it wasn't the grand slam for the price I was hoping for, more like a solid single up the middle. Kmart also was selling the Swiss movement auto titanium commanders from SWI for $70 at that time which was a better fitting watch.

That's where and when I picked up the one I have. I have worn mine maybe twice. Just too thick for a comfy fit on that huge silicone strap. They had a bracelet version that I bet was a better fit. Also has some very sloppy bezel work as the paint job on the bezel markers was/is very uneven on mine. Paying the $108 was no big loss, but it wasn't the grand slam for the price I was hoping for, more like a solid single up the middle. Kmart also was selling the Swiss movement auto titanium commanders from SWI for $70 at that time which was a better fitting watch.
I sent 1 back I got from Shop for a good deal because of the crappy bezel finish. It looked like a toddler was doing the painting.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom