Found this after almost a decade

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacerguy

Tyme Master Jr.
Not new, but feels like new. This was in the back of the collection, not worn in many years... not bad. Swiss Legend Maverick.

Well that's a heck of a decent looking watch ya got there, my friend.

Thanks...with crown pulled, battery still good from 2007-8!
But it's on a hard poly. Looks like a custom fit strap, so might be tough to change up.

Nice find from the back of the watch case Bob, but I gotta tell ya, I'd be skeered as hell of battery leakage after it sat that long. You're a brave man Bob!

raw

Nice "find" after being "lost" for so long. I've always liked that one.

What else is back in that area? LOL Nice find, again, there Bob !

Good rescue, Bob. Mine says "hi".

Gary...yours looks great. is yours on a bracelet? Does Swiss Legend still sell the bracelet?

Yep. I like everything better on a bracelet. Got this one for $10 at a flea market 7 years ago. I have no idea if you can still get a bracelet for it. :dunno:

Thanks...with crown pulled, battery still good from 2007-8!
But it's on a hard poly. Looks like a custom fit strap, so might be tough to change up.

These are great, a nice comfortable size. On the later ones the strap was silicone, if you actually dislike the poly, it might be worth a call to SWI customer service to see if you can still get a replacement strap. I don't ever remember bracelets, but when I did a Google search I saw pics of Mavericks on bracelets, so apparently they did.

These are great, a nice comfortable size. On the later ones the strap was silicone, if you actually dislike the poly, it might be worth a call to SWI customer service to see if you can still get a replacement strap. I don't ever remember bracelets, but when I did a Google search I saw pics of Mavericks on bracelets, so apparently they did.

Will do....thanks...I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom