Our Marlin® Automatic Snoopy is back!

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
The wait is over. The Flying Ace is back in stock.​
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING SITEWIDE*
mail

[FONT=&quot]Availability: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Out of Stock[/FONT]

No surprise Lee, these sell fast. It makes me wonder who's doing the marketing:dunno:

I missed this the first time around, but made sure that they'd notify me when the old Snooper came back, which they DID, and now His Snoopiness is en route to Chateau de Mousay! And I even have a jacket in my collection of vintage flight clothing -- which the Chief Mental Patient @the-insane-asylum-disguised-as-a-watch-website sez is irrefutable evidence that I am an evil fake, a lying liar whose lying claims of being a retired Naval Aviator is a figment of my own diseased imagination (yeah, it doesn't make any sense to ME, either!) -- that will go perfectly with this way-cool Snoopification of a lovely TIMEX Marlin [Jackson?]:

L90Mt4I.jpg

There are some even more colorful & cool patches on the jacket's front, but -- ALAS! -- most of them are not WFF (WIT Family Friendly), so we'll just stick with the jacket back. As to the watch, well, as Billie Jean King was once overheard to say, "I can't wait to strap that baby on!"
:wink:

Ahem...yes. :mad:

A big congrats to those who picked this cool Snoopy up!

Back
Top Bottom