Update 06/10/20 OCEANICA TAMBOR 300M Dive Watch (watches are complete)

Erik Handler
May 19, 2020

Hello guys,

Hope everyone is doing ok! I keep getting questions about the watches if they have shipped or not. The watch order was put into the factory 30 days ago , as you know it takes 2 weeks to get the money after the campaign ends. Your watches are in production and should be ready within 3-4 weeks from now. The survey was sent JUST to collect addresses for shipment. Producing watches takes time and so does the quality control and packaging. Once the watches are in my hands I will post an update here noting they have arrived in good condition. Then I will proceed to check them and ship them as quick as I can. You can probably expect to receive the watches sometime in mid June or the end of June if you are located outside of the USA or Canada. Thanks for your patience, as always with all 5 of my campaigns all of my backers have always received what they purchased and in due time. Thanks

Erik Handler
May 19, 2020

Hello guys,

Hope everyone is doing ok! I keep getting questions about the watches if they have shipped or not. The watch order was put into the factory 30 days ago , as you know it takes 2 weeks to get the money after the campaign ends. Your watches are in production and should be ready within 3-4 weeks from now. The survey was sent JUST to collect addresses for shipment. Producing watches takes time and so does the quality control and packaging. Once the watches are in my hands I will post an update here noting they have arrived in good condition. Then I will proceed to check them and ship them as quick as I can. You can probably expect to receive the watches sometime in mid June or the end of June if you are located outside of the USA or Canada. Thanks for your patience, as always with all 5 of my campaigns all of my backers have always received what they purchased and in due time. Thanks

i mean...BP50F homage ELEKTRIK KOOL-AID ACID TRIP CONTRAST SUPER LUMINOVA... eyelash under 2 HUN...

feel the tool wood

The Watches are Complete.

cdb3bbc97653654ed85520be20a9fb98_original.jpg

Erik Handler

Creator
June 10, 2020
watches are done and ready for shipment from the factory , now just waiting for that tracking # and shipment! Stay Tuned!

The only part I don't like is no-signature required. I've been having an ongoing battle with the new guy delivering my mail. He bulk scans everything. That means I get a "your package has been delivered notice", but the package is not in my hands. I can assume it will get here, but I'm not going to take for granted it wasn't delivered to the wrong address. They chewed his butt out on a three-way call with me and he still does it.

It is a royal PITA. If they scan something ahead of time they circumvent the system in place out of laziness. There have been times other people scanned delivered and forgot to put the package back as not delivered when I was not home to accept the delivery. The package gets misplaced or lost and I have to explain to the shipper and or USPS office what occurred. I'll get "the tracking says it was delivered"! The only guy who understood the issue was George Fox from NFW. He told me it has happened a lot with some of his stuff.

news26s4.jpg

We have spoken to our carriers and reminded them of the proper way to
deliver our customers mail.

:hmm: That was a total waste of time. You can't take an adult by the hand to make sure they are going to follow procedure. Some people don't work well without supervision. My job for instance, we have some people who drag their feet all day and feel like they are doing someone a favor just showing up. They barely go through the motions during the course of a day. The company caters to these bums and expect the conscientious ones to pick up the slack. Holding the good ones to a higher standard and letting the bottom feeders skate never helps moral.

I've been pretty lucky with USPS workers where I'm at. It's Fedex I have got problems with. I have literally been standing at the curb when I've seen their trucks coming and had them drive right by and ping my phone with the delivery message. Immediately call and explain their driver just drove past and did NOT stop only to have them check the number and tell me "yeah we show that was delivered to your front door". I have to calmly retell them that their driver did NOT stop at my house and eventually call them a few names for their inability to understand easy words. Usually unless I know I'm gonna be home during a delivery window and if a package is over a couple of hundred I pick up Fedex and DHL to avoid problems. That still doesn't always work. I went into a Fedex after hours once and they locked me in a room by myself and went to get my package, no intercom, buzzer or any way to get their attention and came back 2 hours later with "we show your package is here and we've had everyone searching but we just can't find it". Left my phone in my truck thinking I'm just picking up a package. No vending machines. No water. I'm a prisoner. Holy crap, you can't find it in 5 minutes you tell a person. I go home and wait for a call when you track it down. But no, 2 hours I'm locked up.

FedEx is another one. I've received a notice, attempted delivery, no one home. I know I was home all that morning when I received the missed delivery notice. I call FedEx and tell them the person was never at my house. They may have tried to deliver the package, but it was not at my address and I'm glad they were not home! A little while later my phone rings and it's dispatch from FedEx telling me the driver it at my door. I laugh and say really. I'm out front sitting on my step talking to a neighbor. I get, "hold on sir". A few minutes later the FedEx guy comes walking up my street. I said you were here earlier, he replies yes. I told him you are full of crap. He hands me his scanner pod to sign and I scribble my name. He asks me to spell my name because he can't read it. I said WTF, you obviously can't read anyhow, so why would that matter. I tell him you tried to deliver the package twice to the wrong address. I know what you did, you were on the next street over. My neighbor was laughing at us arguing. :lol:

hey that's a nice BP50F homage a hair under 2 HUN... hopefully no 1 got hurt except for blood pressures

Out of USPS, Fed-Ex and UPS, UPS has been the most consistent with being the best overall experience. Through hundreds of deliveries and several different route people, they are rungs above the rest. The one time I had an issue with UPS and was in the shower getting ready for work. I threw something on and ran to the door. The guy was walking away and I said hey pal were you just knocking. He walked over and said yes, but you took too long and now you can't have the package. We almost came to throwing punches. I never saw the guy before. He could have been Arsenio Hall's twin with his wrap around sunglasses. Things heated up when he took the computer monitor and tossed it into the back of the truck. That was the only time I had a problem with UPS. I'm sure everyone will have varying degrees of pros and cons with all three.

Hey Guys. It has been real crazy but times are looking good ahead for NY. Not sure about the rest but hope all is good. ALL of the orders are going out monday. But wait, theres more..

The following countries are NOT accepting USPS shipments which I pay out of pocket and cost $24-26.00 a box. What does this mean? It simply means you will have to continue to wait until the post there gets in order. There is nothing else I can do. Fedex will cost $60 a box considering I am not a huge business with a discount account. This can be an option if you want to pay that. It shouldnt be long before the shipping returns. That is only for four backers. Thanks so much for understanding! We have a new campaign launching in August of my design and is our best watch yet! Def sign up for that newsletter on the Oceanica website! Cheers enjoy your weekend!

- South Africa

- Saudi Arabia

- Uruguay

Back
Top Bottom