Update 06/10/20 OCEANICA TAMBOR 300M Dive Watch (watches are complete)

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
giphy.gif

41mm, 51mm L2L, 13mm thick, 20mm lugs

Jan 19, 2020

AGF-l7-zcwo-vJGU1ciHQt4gcwLvEeL0v0K3_bIDzg=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

NH35, ceramic lumed bezel, sapphire crystal and two colors of Superluminova

[video=youtube;oZpgibuNedo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZpgibuNedo&t=0s[/video]
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

MdroMZp.png

n6nccM0.jpg
Z0L1V9u.jpg
dxlB2Hy.jpg

MxPriO0.jpg

p577_2.png
KLPSTQr.jpg
3Uvz838.jpg

Pr24xhm.png

p1036_1.png
AcZNgXo.png

WHEN WAS OCEANICA BORN?

Oceanica was born in the middle of 2017 by two cousins from New York. The love of affordable watches, especially diving watches is a real passion of theirs. Both Robert and Martin have been collecting watches since they were teenagers and eventually wanted to create a brand of their own with all the experience they have gained in 15 years of collecting. They wanted to create a brand that produced high quality, well built, and most importantly - Well Priced watches. Most watches in the price range of our timepieces with the same quality sell for upwards of $400 USD. We try to hand over a larger discount to the customers with the same awesome quality and value at a lesser price , giving us less profit , but making our customers much more happy and content with their watches. Oceanica plans on releasing atleast one new model each year and will expand from there. Thank you for taking the time to read what we are all about. WHAT DID THE NAME OCEANICA COME FROM?

Oceanica is a large group of islands in the south Pacific including Melanesia and Micronesia and Polynesia (and sometimes Australasia and the Malay Archipelago). These waters surrounding the islands flourishes with many sea creatures, fish, turtles, and many exotic species of fish.

http://www.oceanicawatches.com/

Last edited:
would like to see elapsed time clock...but kudos ELECTRIC KOOL-AID ACID LUME ( contrast BGW9 & C3 )

but i do prefer hands contrast to markers jmho

"The Oceanica Tambor 300M Dive Watch will be launching THIS SUNDAY February 9th at 12:00 Noon Eastern NYC Time! There will be 100 slots open at $199.99 shipped free WORLDWIDE for early backers so I do suggest getting in early as we usually sell out! I will also be sending an email to remind you again Saturday afternoon and Sunday with a link directly to the campaign, as I know many people are quite busy folks! I look forward to seeing you Sunday !"

Feb 7, 2020

AGF-l7-zcwo-vJGU1ciHQt4gcwLvEeL0v0K3_bIDzg=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Watch Addiction Watch Reviews

p407_2.png
mIwTT7e.png

image.php

This one (version 2) had a bracelet and a color matched date wheel for $350.00. It also had the same NH35 movement. I think version one was $275.00 on pre-order.

879996873.jpg

879996897.jpg

• DEPOSIT OF 50% IS NON REFUNDABLE AND IT IS MADE IN ORDER TO CONFIRM YOUR PRE-ORDER.
  • EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE: JANUARY 2019 THOUGH DELAYS MAY OCCUR
  • EXISTING SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO SLIGHT CHANGES IN PRODUCTION VERSION.
The Borealis Sea Storm V2 300m Automatic Diver Watch is a vintage inspired diver watch manufactured by Borealis Watch Company complementing the family of Borealis vintage inspired diver watches.

It pays tribute and draws inspiration from one of the very first diver watches ever made the Blancpain Fifty Fathoms diver in 1953.

It is powered by a Seiko NH35 automatic movement that features 24 jewels, 21'600 vibrations per hour, 3 Hz , hacking seconds and a power reserve of 40 hours. It is a very reliable, sturdy and robust movement with an accuracy of -25 ~ +35 s/ day .

The Borealis Sea Storm V2 is an affordable and innovative diver watch featuring lume manufactured by RC Tritec with the strongest mixes available in market : Super Lume BGW9 fine grade or Old Radium depending on version.

All watch models of the Sea Storm collection are also complimented by a domed sapphire bezel, double domed sapphire glass, 316L stainless steel case and a stainless steel bracelet.
Borealis Sea Storm V2 Automatic Diver Watch Specifications:
  • Case Size: 41.50mm x 48.50mm
http://www.thetimebum.com/2018/09/borealis-sea-storm-v2.html

https://watchintyme.com/forum/watch-...orm-c3-x1-lume

53289663_421506661991775_5859836418389442560_n.jpg

Stretch Goal Strap Unlocked

Posted by Erik Handler

Feb 10, 2020
Thanks for all of the amazing support to the backers! The black nylon band is now unlocked so each backer will get one with their timepiece if we stay at 20K+!

I am in the process of thinking of another goal and will be announced in a few days!

Thanks! Best Regards, Erik OWC

Orders in - Everything on Time!

cdb3bbc97653654ed85520be20a9fb98_original.jpg

Erik Handler
Creator
March 25, 2020

All materials and watches have been ordered and everything will be done on time! No Delays!

Thanks for all the support to my backers!

Thanks for the updated information, Mike.:hat:

mail
Posted by Erik Handler
May 3, 2020
Are watches shipped
?
Show support and stay involved—let Erik Handler know you read this update.
More from this creator

The watches are in production at the moment , once I have word from factory I will post an update when they are complete!

Erik HandlerCreator
May 3, 2020

:thumb:for the new information, Mike.:hat:

Oceanica Tambor 300M Automatic Dive watch - Everyday Diver

Erik Please provide shipping information request.

Amount pledged
$199.00

Reward

One Oceanica Tambor Watch - Early Bird ($199)

You will receive
One Tambor Dive Watch
Packaged in Custom Wood Box
1 Year International Warranty

Estimated delivery
May 2020

Shipping to
United States

Back
Top Bottom