SQUALE 30 ATMOS Giramondo GMT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQUALE 30 ATMOS Giramondo GMT

The Giramondo is based on a famous 39mm vintage "von Büren" case in brushed Stainless steel.

019-11-21

SQUALE 30 ATMOS Giramondo GMT

This is the newish (it came out earlier this year) 30 Atmos Giramondo GMT from Squale.

https://oceanictime.blogspot.com/201...aWDWbykulaXdnU

Squale is pleased to present the new Squirt GMT globetrotter. The Giramondo has a design with a navy blue dial and a burgundy rotating bezel and can be worn elegantly in all your adventures. Technical specifications:

• Waterproof 300M / 30 Atm.
    • Eta Swiss 2893-2 movement
    • Omnidirectional snap ring for 60 clicks
    • Case diameter 39 mm
    • Flat sapphire crystal 3.5 mm
    • Manufactured in Switzerland
    This is fitted with a modern AR-treated Sapphire crystal and Stainless steel 50-click diver’s bezel.

However the bezel has an old school Bakelite inlay in Bordeaux which matches perfectly with the watch’s Navy Blue dial.

I could confidently say that these photos don’t begin to do this watch justice. If you do a quick Google search you’ll find some better ones –

you’ll also come across the now SOLD OUT 75 piece Limited Edition Giramondo GMT Robin Blue.

The Giramondo GMT is powered by an ETA 2893-2. It is offered with a plethora strap options incl. a Milanese mesh bracelet. MSRP is 1’3000€.

Thoughts? Same old story – too small (for me at least)!

???????
    "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

Got my attention!

Comment

Same ole story, not. We are just getting back to more classic, sensible case sizes that I'm not over dosed yet. I certainly got that way with bigger case sizes over time.
      I am only speaking for myself cause I know many here still favor larger size designs. Room enough for all tastes.

Comment

A very sharp, standard size, GMT, from Squale. Thanks Mike.

Comment

Either one would look real good on my wrist, but I love the Robin Blue bezel version.
          Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey...

Comment

• ScottyB
            ScottyB commented
            Editing a comment
            silver sun dial art deco miami vice glass bezel 39mm von buren case ya man

looks great but way too small for me personally.
          "It had to start somewhere, It had to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than now?"

Comment

I pulled the trigger on the red bezel version, should have it by next Tuesday. The blue dial and red bezel just spoke to me. I canceled a pre-order , canceled a wait list, and returned a recent purchase to justify this one. Hope its worth it !

Comment

• paulclu
              paulclu commented
              Editing a comment
              I had DHL/customs issues, had the item sent back to sender. Too bad.
          Working...
          X