Traveling to Spain & Reviewing the NEW Mido Ocean Star Tribute

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
After getting an invite from Mido, I am here in Bilbao, Spain, to attend their event honoring 75 years of the Mido Ocean Star, which also coincides with the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series, a pretty fitting scene for a watch review if you ask me. In this video, I share my thoughts of this watch after a few weeks of wear and exploring the beautiful city of Bilbao. For full transparency, I was not paid for this review, however, Mido did help cover my travel for the event. I hope you enjoy the video!

m026.830.11.041.00.png

A tribute to Ocean Star Collection 75th Anniversary!

This special edition includes an interchangeable blue fabric strap lined with leather for additional comfort and the stainless steel bracelet.

Ocean Star Tribute is a unique dive watch with unidirectional rotating bezel and robust crown guard with Swiss automatic movement (up to 80h of power reserve). The sophisticated blue dial combines with the sleek and durable stainless steel bracelet with hypoallergenic properties to provide comfort and style.

The case made with high quality stainless steel ensures durability and pleasing aesthetics, while the sapphire crystal provides excellent readability and shock-resistant attributes. All of this with 20 bar (200 m / 660 ft) water-resistance, perfect for diving and all other water sports.

Official 2 year warranty.

Free Mido Travel Bag with your purchase.

https://us.shopmido.com/mido-ocean-star-tribute-automatic-swiss-watch-m0268301104100.html?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=us_youtube_oceanstartributextb_cqt_09-19&utm_content=m0268301104100

157 G
21.00 mm
13.43 mm
40.50 mm
CASE MATERIALSTAINLESS STEEL
MOVEMENT TYPEMOVEMENT AUTOMATIC MIDO CALIBER 80.621 (BASE ETA C07.621)
GLASS MATERIALSAPPHIRE CRYSTAL
WATER RESISTANCE20 BAR WITH SCREW-DOWN CROWN
BRACELETSTAINLESS STEEL BRACELET AND BLUE FABRIC STRAP (INTERCHANGEABLE)
USER MANUAL 257

A very handsome, attractive, and impressive, standard size, automatic, day/date, three hand, from Mido. Great choice of color in those shown here.:wink: Thanks Mike.:hat:

Works for me and don't own a Mido! The bracelet look is a cool touch. Will have consider the Mediterranean Blue option.

This is a wonderful Summer time, Miami Vice look from a Swiss brand I've always thought was under-rated...

But trying to give the impression of not showing any favoritism simply by stating... "For full transparency, I was not paid for this review, however, Mido did help cover my travel for the event." in Spain might sound a little hollow.

Nonetheless, I really like this polished SS "diver" on the bracelet and the matching colored strap...

Back
Top Bottom