Pre-Orders End Tonight at Midnight 10/13/19 Ocean Crawler Dream Diver

I went back and forth between the red and the blue carbon fiber. I ended up going with the red because I just didn't like the black DLC bezel on the blue carbon fiber because it mutes the dial. If they would have brought out the blue carbon fiber with the ss bezel like they did a few months ago I would have gone with that one. I really like how the combination of the sunray red with the ss bezel really makes the red dial pop. I know the blue carbon fiber is the favorite and will sell out first, but I just could not do it with the DLC bezel. I used the coupon to save another $100. That was sweet. Thanks Mike.

:outstand::up::happy:

I went back and forth between the red and the blue carbon fiber. I ended up going with the red because I just didn't like the black DLC bezel on the blue carbon fiber because it mutes the dial. If they would have brought out the blue carbon fiber with the ss bezel like they did a few months ago I would have gone with that one. I really like how the combination of the sunray red with the ss bezel really makes the red dial pop. I know the blue carbon fiber is the favorite and will sell out first, but I just could not do it with the DLC bezel. I used the coupon to save another $100. That was sweet. Thanks Mike.

ACE
Real nice Mike

daycoo2

A big congratulations, Mike!

WatchSteve
Nice snag from Elshan! A little more unique than the OC too. Congrats!

Thanks guys I'll take some pictures of the Z when it arrives. I'm still waiting for my DLC teal A1 to get back from Armida.

Pacco17: I went back and forth between the red and the blue carbon fiber. I ended up going with the red because I just didn't like the black DLC bezel on the blue carbon fiber because it mutes the dial. If they would have brought out the blue carbon fiber with the ss bezel like they did a few months ago I would have gone with that one. I really like how the combination of the sunray red with the ss bezel really makes the red dial pop. I know the blue carbon fiber is the favorite and will sell out first, but I just could not do it with the DLC bezel. I used the coupon to save another $100. That was sweet. Thanks Mike.

You're welcome Stan. The red looks sweet, Congrats!

Scantor: What coupon????

This is a one time use coupon Steve. if you used it already it won't work, but I checked and it still works for me. I've never purchased any OC watches yet. Good luck!

OCEAN100 = $100.00

what is the exhibition back on the Z blue wave dial revealing ROAD WARRIOR ... a mechanical unitas ?

Sorry Scotty. I didn't see this I was elsewhere. Not all of these dials have the hand-wound movements, it was used only on all of the Skyraider models.

Elshan mentioned last week in an e-mail "Hope to have some new creations for new year " Hopefully there will be a Skyraider !! in the mix for 2020.

​​​​​​​

Zelos 'Skyraider'

We christened our latest flieger the 'Skyraider' as it was developed around the handwound ETA 6498 movement. Much like the aircraft, this ETA movement is an anachronism that has been use since the 1950s. The first flieger watches featured large and easily legible dials and hands. They were also powered by handwind movements and hence we set out to design a watch with these principles but with our own touch.

https://zeloswatches.com/collections/skyraider

ETA 6498

The ETA 6497/6498-1 ( model number denotes difference in subdial position ) features a power reserve of 44 hours and 17 jewels, with a beat rate of 18800bph. It started out as a Unitas pocket watch movement, but it went on to be used in a variety of watches, most notably in Panerai pieces.

In this day and age of automatic movements and ultra accurate quartz, the handwound movement brings a level of involvement with your timepiece that's absent from the newer watches.

With the rotor absent, the ETA 6498 movement is available in its full glory from the display back. We have decorated these movements with a circular C?tes de Gen?ve engraving on the main plates, and an Anthracite PVD finish. The ratchet wheel has a 'turbine' engraving while the crown wheel features a circular pattern. All screws are blued for the final touch. Each and every movement has been engraved with the Zelos logo as well, and the non-skeleton versions are engraved '1 of 200' to denote the exclusivity of this series.

awesome ROAD WARRIOR..thx 4 the skinny

awesome decorations on that movement COTES DE GENEVE and more...I knew EISHAN was banging out tools...but this DECORATED SKYRAIDER 6498 is top shelf

That RED is just awesome as a possum!! But ALL of them have the SAME effect on me...

xCaI6Dz.gif

:time: Thanks, Mike!!

Zelos-Skyraider-6.jpg

Zelos-Skyraider-8.jpg

Congrats Mike on your Zelos. Here's mine.

Thanks Steve. The space rock version you have was a good deal for $899. The skelly @ 1,399.00 was off the charts for the work that was put into carving out the movement and all of the customized work. Putting aside the "Swiss Made" stamp on the one below @ $4,000 shows the value of the Zelos.

CHF 4015

M's MURENBERG'S JIMMY, Unitas cal. 6497 skeleton rhodinized Swiss Made hand-winding mvt., 17 jewels, silver dial, stainless steel case, anti-reflective sapphire crystal, sapphire caseback, 5atm, genuine French leather strap (width 22 mm with double pusher butterfly buckle 20 mm). Case: diameter 45mm, thickness 12.5mm. Weight: 86gr. HS Code: 9102.2100.116

4,015 Swiss Franc equals
4,034.77 United States Dollar
Oct 7, 4:14 PM UTC ? Disclaimer

Jimmy3145.png
Charmex-Murenberg-Collection-Jimmy-watch-07.jpg

General Specifications:
* All watches are Swiss Made, limited edition and 5atm or 50 meters water resistant
* All watches use a Swiss Made mechanical movement
* All watch cases made from non-allergic 316L stainless steel
* All caseback use 4 crews
* All crystals are scratch-resistant anti-reflective sapphire
* All straps are genuine cow leather, made by the finest artisans in France
* All watches come with an unique 30 year warranty

Jimmy Specs:
* Unitas cal. 6497 skeleton rhodinized Swiss Made hand-winding movement, 17 jewels
* Stainless steel or yellow gold plated stainless steel case
* Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
* Sapphire caseback
* Water resistance - 5ATM
* Genuine French leather strap (width 22mm with double pusher butterfly, buckle 20mm)
* Case: diameter 45mm, thickness 12.5mm. Weight: 86g

Charmex-Murenberg-Collection-Jimmy-watch-01.png

Charmex-Murenberg-Collection-Jimmy-watch-02.png

Thanks Stan. It's the bronze version. I have a lot more straps and stuff with bronze hardware that will look good IMO. After thinking about it, I decided the bronze and blue provided a better contrast on the dial.

Thanks Steve. Titanium is a case material I have the least of in my collection and wasn't planning on adding another bronze, but you know how the story goes.

Back
Top Bottom