No announcement yet.

Pre-Orders End Tonight at Midnight 10/13/19 Ocean Crawler Dream Diver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That RED is just awesome as a possum!! But ALL of them have the SAME effect on me...

Thanks, Mike!!
    "Remove all the psychopaths, liars, idiots, sociopaths, morons, illiterates (functional or otherwise), vainglorious, imbeciles and U of Oregon boosters. Throw in some tolerance, mutual respect, high intellect, basic goodness, genuine caring for each others' values & beliefs, and insistence on the truth. THAT is how you go from 'them' to 'us,' here at WIT." - M.D. Praesepultus

Comment

Originally posted by scantor View Post
      Congrats Mike on your Zelos. Here's mine.
      Thanks Steve. The space rock version you have was a good deal for $899. The skelly @ 1,399.00 was off the charts for the work that was put into carving out the movement and all of the customized work. Putting aside the "Swiss Made" stamp on the one below @ $4,000 shows the value of the Zelos.

CHF 4015

M's MURENBERG'S JIMMY, Unitas cal. 6497 skeleton rhodinized Swiss Made hand-winding mvt., 17 jewels, silver dial, stainless steel case, anti-reflective sapphire crystal, sapphire caseback, 5atm, genuine French leather strap (width 22 mm with double pusher butterfly buckle 20 mm). Case: diameter 45mm, thickness 12.5mm. Weight: 86gr. HS Code: 9102.2100.116

4,015 Swiss Franc equals
      4,034.77 United States Dollar
      Oct 7, 4:14 PM UTC ? Disclaimer

General Specifications:
      * All watches are Swiss Made, limited edition and 5atm or 50 meters water resistant
      * All watches use a Swiss Made mechanical movement
      * All watch cases made from non-allergic 316L stainless steel
      * All caseback use 4 crews
      * All crystals are scratch-resistant anti-reflective sapphire
      * All straps are genuine cow leather, made by the finest artisans in France
      * All watches come with an unique 30 year warranty

Jimmy Specs:
      * Unitas cal. 6497 skeleton rhodinized Swiss Made hand-winding movement, 17 jewels
      * Stainless steel or yellow gold plated stainless steel case
      * Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
      * Sapphire caseback
      * Water resistance - 5ATM
      * Genuine French leather strap (width 22mm with double pusher butterfly, buckle 20mm)
      * Case: diameter 45mm, thickness 12.5mm. Weight: 86g

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
      If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
      As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
      Abraham Lincoln

Comment

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
        Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• roadwarrior
          roadwarrior commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Stan. It's the bronze version. I have a lot more straps and stuff with bronze hardware that will look good IMO. After thinking about it, I decided the bronze and blue provided a better contrast on the dial.

• scantor
          scantor commented
          Editing a comment
          Almost there Mike. I'm sure you will like it.

• roadwarrior
          roadwarrior commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Steve. Titanium is a case material I have the least of in my collection and wasn't planning on adding another bronze, but you know how the story goes.

Zelos Skyraider with Damascus steel case
        There are only 3 skyraiders in titanium Damascus
        Elshan Tang:
        Yupp he's right, only one of each dial made (blue, mete and skele)

This one is a real beauty.

https://www.professionalwatches.com/...teel-hands-on/

Singaporean micro brand Zelos utilizes unique materials such as bronze, meteorite, and Damascus steel, to create watches that really stand out from the crowd. Additionally, part of their formula for success seems to be the ability to create small limited series of watches, with a wide variety styles.

The Zelos Skyraider with Damascus steel case, like all the rest of the versions in the collection, including bronze, titanium, and so forth, is based loosely on the Flieger pilot’s watches. The Skyraider collection comes in a 42.5 mm x 13 mm case that is 50 mm lug-to-lug.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• pacco17
          pacco17 commented
          Editing a comment
          That is one of a kind. People are wanting Elshan to put this out but I doubt he will. I hope I am wrong.

• scantor
          scantor commented
          Editing a comment
          I wish he would too Stan.

Arrived a little while ago. I'll take better shots later, but these are some quick photos on my mobile phone.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• scantor
          scantor commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm ok Mike. Thanks for asking. Just waiting for the ok for radiation treatment. Mentally I'm been a mess since my diagnosis.

• roadwarrior
          roadwarrior commented
          Editing a comment
          Hang in there Steve and I hope the treatment goes well.

• scantor
          scantor commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks bud.

A big congratulations, Mike!

Originally posted by roadwarrior View Post
        Arrived a little while ago. I'll take better shots later, but these are some quick photos on my mobile phone.

Comment

• roadwarrior
          roadwarrior commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Dayman.

Last Remaining Units!
        Pre-order offer ends tonight!
        Dream Diver pre-sale offer ends tonight at midnight!

This is your last chance to save $200 on pre-order units.
        Pre-order offer ends at 11:59PM EST.
        Shipping starts tomorrow!

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• pacco17
          pacco17 commented
          Editing a comment
          Red and Carbon fiber ordered a few days ago. I decided on the DLC blue CF after all.

Thanks for the reminder, Mike.

Comment

Working...
        X