2000 Ft Deepwater Diver - The Ocean Crawler Core Diver Watch

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
AGF-l7_Snq0Kk_SAqPblBxvnb6ITlSMJtz-rKcRW_A=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Published on Sep 17, 2019

Long Island Watch

Today we'll be checking out three new Ocean Crawler Core Diver watches. Featuring plated steel. Swiss movement, Superluminova, sapphire crystal and insert, 2000M WR, the list goes on and on!

image.php
The pre-order prices maybe, but no way I'm paying a grand for this one. :banghead:

https://www.longislandwatch.com/search_results_a/258.html?search=cd-5

Very cool! :wink:Thanks for posting this up, Mike.:hat:

wow always wanted a watch that would work 1950 meters down after my lungs stopped working... seriously could you even read it that deep? OK I understand you are buying the construction quality as well as bragging rights for this fantastic watch but how many times can you say in a conversation that it will keep on working all the way past the depth when you stop working? This is my own humble little opinion from my 74 yr old crotchety grumpy self and not to be construed as parti pris on the part of any others. (yep, word of the day calendar)

$799.00 and there's a one-time use $100.00 code. The $699.00 put it in the ballpark IMO.

With an aim to produce high quality, high end watches for the contemporary adventurists with an active lifestyle - Ocean Crawler focuses on reliability, durability, accuracy, and style.
Our watches are not simply display pieces but built to be enjoyed in any situation.

safe_image.php
safe_image.php
safe_image.php
safe_image.php
safe_image.php
18893361_277525352657080_7358802411283893964_n.png

wow always wanted a watch that would work 1950 meters down after my lungs stopped working... seriously could you even read it that deep? OK I understand you are buying the construction quality as well as bragging rights for this fantastic watch but how many times can you say in a conversation that it will keep on working all the way past the depth when you stop working? This is my own humble little opinion from my 74 yr old crotchety grumpy self and not to be construed as parti pris on the part of any others. (yep, word of the day calendar)

parti pris or prejudice sez the grumpy septuagenarian...well i agree with CHRIS that real divers use computers and that 600 MTRS. is for bragging rights at the tavern...but there was a time when I channelled JAQUES COUSTEAU and thrilled to my latest chinese deep diver...but after 10 years of collecting i ditched the bezel and the weight and went back to the past ( 34-38 ) sizes men wore for over 50 years...

because there is a necessary correlation between depth rating and case size and thickness i no longer hunt deep divers or any divers...pretty grumpy myself and self medicate with naps

that said these watches look like major eye candy...and there was a time i''d B pulling that trigger like BILLY THE KID

Being grumpy is not a condition but necessary as we get older. Seeing life race past us oldsters causes our condition and don't have time for ... .

Back
Top Bottom