Gentlemen powermatic 80 SILICIUM

Bella Dino

Tyme Master Jr.
Any thoughts?
f8d8f1bee514ae9f204717511801d8d6.png
214617b0ef55221002a0c5924d96e59b.jpg
eb539e674e90d3369b1c95d3ff313be0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m thinking about getting this one . I don’t have many blue dial dress pieces in my collection.

It’s only 775.00 Retail and I can probably get 20% off at a brick and mortar retail store. I think that’s pretty reasonable and I’m gonna probably grab it after Christmas.

that's a 39mm case 19 lug width, right ?

u do a lot of your own work...is this a pop off case back ? can u pop it off ? ( nice view of nautilus rotor perlage )

i remember being " excited " about getting this 80 hour power reserve a few years ago...and then after the unboxing i realized the 80 hour power reserve really did not matter to me and was no benefit to my occasion use requiring re-set on each wear ( imho an 80 hour power reserve lets u lay her down friday miller time grab & go without a battery mon morning coming down so it's a helpful complication for going to work ... )

i remember a ROAD WARRIOR post saying this engine is maybe less accurate...

-so I am on the hunt for a new , clean look...this one is in the direction I am pointing... it's nice ...but my quest for the holy grail continues... good hunting BD

I have 3 80hr PR Swatch movement pieces and all are about +3 seconds a day. The slowdown of a beat rate makes the second hand a bit less smooth but the difference between this and the 2824 is almost unnoticeable. This should be a cool watch I just wish they would get the damn thing in an authorized dealer so I can have a look at it LOL.

Back
Top Bottom