Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TAG Heuer Carrera Tourbillon Calibre Heuer 02T Tete De Vipere CAR5A93.FC6442 Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guspech750
    replied
    TAG Heuer Carrera Tourbillon Calibre Heuer 02T Tete De Vipere CAR5A93.FC6442 Review

$20,400 and free shipping.

Seems legit. [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Looks awesome though!!

Sent from the White House on the tax payers dime.

Leave a comment:

• surelyuknow
    replied
    I don't know what's going on with this guy... For me, if you are trying to review/sell a watch you might want to see that the strap is affixed properly and to wipe the watch down. Seeing all that dust is just annoying. You are trying to sell a $20K timepiece for god's sake... Give the watch some respect as Aretha would say!

Leave a comment:

• roadwarrior
    replied
    Originally posted by wambo View Post
    At least it's shipped for free!

Ships for free is direct from Tag.

Leave a comment:

• repOman
    replied
    Originally posted by roadwarrior View Post
    ...I doubt anyone here is going to be coming to Philadelphia to buy this timepiece, especially from Tim. The sunglasses upside down on top of the head is reason enough to not patronize the dork.
    Didn't pay any attention to the shades......thanks for the tip...

Leave a comment:

• wambo
    replied
    At least it's shipped for free!

Leave a comment:

• roadwarrior
    replied
    I think what matters are the people who pay for the videos and sign the paychecks. I doubt anyone here is going to be coming to Philadelphia to buy this timepiece, especially from Tim. The sunglasses upside down on top of the head is reason enough to not patronize the dork.

Leave a comment:

• repOman
    replied
    Originally posted by roadwarrior View Post
    In my profession I've had some bad days and I'm far from perfect. The difference is when I had mine it wasn't filmed so are these people so perfect in their own professions could throw stones. I'm sure TM could have easily re-shot the video, but that would be no fun for the comments section.
    Not trying to throw stones..and far from perfect, but dang, that's kinda bad for a vid showcasing the quality of a watch of that caliber...just sayin'

Leave a comment:

• roadwarrior
    replied
    In my profession I've had some bad days and I'm far from perfect. The difference is when I had mine it wasn't filmed so are these people so perfect in their own professions could throw stones. I'm sure TM could have easily re-shot the video, but that would be no fun for the comments section.

Leave a comment:

• repOman
    replied
    Hmmm...if I was reviewing and trying to sell a $20,000 watch I sure would make sure it's right. That strap issue is terrible and he even talks about how the strap is integrated into the case, but only on one side I guess...

Otherwise a beautiful piece, love me some tourbillons.

Leave a comment:

• daycoo2
    replied
    ​Very handsome, and impressive, indeed. Thanks Mike.

Leave a comment:

• spell12
    replied
    Gorgeous watch!!

Leave a comment:

• buzzmartian
    replied
    This is one beautiful watch. I like everything about it. (minus the spring bar issue. LOL)

Leave a comment:

• scantor
    replied
    Very nice watch. Thanks Mike for the vid and more so for the pictures. Hard to tell on the video the blue color.

Leave a comment:

• gman66
    replied
    Beautiful piece. I like the idea of a scratch proof watch.

Leave a comment:

• sota0003
    replied
    Roy I can see you grabbing this one. 45mm is a tad small for me but I would love to have this one......I'd also love to have the cash that this one costs lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X