TAG Heuer Carrera Tourbillon Calibre Heuer 02T Tete De Vipere CAR5A93.FC6442 Review

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
AAuE7mBLzF2z9tZRcSV8lJCD1bxtnapQtNpVzC5bdQ=s48-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

WatchBox Reviews
Published on Mar 13, 2019

The TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre Heuer 02T "Tete De Vipere" is encased in 45mm of blue ceramic surrounding a skeleton dial on a black rubberized alligator leather strap. Features include hours, minutes, seconds, chronograph, "tete de vipere" besancon observatory chronometer certification, and flying tourbillon. The watch also measures 16.5mm in thickness and 53mm from lug-to-lug.

CAR5A93.FC6442_resize.png
The classic yet contemporary sports watch inspired by Motor Racing.155 PIECES ONLY
TAG HEUER CARRERA
CALIBRE HEUER02T
TÊTE DE VIPÈRE

100 m - ∅45 mm
FRENCH BESANÇON OBSERVATORY CERTIFIED CHRONOMETER
CAR5A93.FC6442

DIAL
Dial : black opalin
Rhodium plated luminescent indexes
Movement certified Chronometer by French Besançon Observatory

CASE
Diameter : 45 mm
Water resistance : 100 meters
Body case : blue ceramic
Ceramic lugs
Fixed ceramic bezel with tachymeter scale
Crown : black PVD rubber
Case back : sapphire

MOVEMENT
TAG Heuer Calibre Heuer 02 Tourbillon, Swiss Made.
Automatic calibre
Diameter: 31mm (13 ¾ ‘’) – 33 rubies.
Balance frequency: 28’800 vibrations per hour (4Hz)
Power reserve of the movement: 65 hours.
1 minute Tourbillon.

STRAP
Bracelet : black alligator and rubber
Buckle : sandblasted black titanium folding clasp

$ 20,400
FREE SHIPPING
2 YEAR WARRANTY
RETURNS
SECURE PAYMENT
tag-heuer-carrera-tete-de-vipere-image2.jpg
tag-heuer-carrera-tete-de-vipere-image1.jpg
tag-heuer-carrera-tete-de-vipere-image3.jpg

Mind the gap! Seriously, if you are reviewing a $20K watch can you please make sure the strap is attached correctly? Obviously a bent spring bar as seen in the video.... can you just put in a new one before filming? Surely he must see this, he's not a watch newb!

He will learn the hard way when it falls off and the ceramic case breaks after hitting something hard.

Roy I can see you grabbing this one. 45mm is a tad small for me but I would love to have this one......I'd also love to have the cash that this one costs lol

Beautiful piece. I like the idea of a scratch proof watch.

Very nice watch. Thanks Mike for the vid and more so for the pictures. Hard to tell on the video the blue color.

This is one beautiful watch. I like everything about it. (minus the spring bar issue. LOL)

​Very handsome, and impressive, indeed. Thanks Mike.

Hmmm...if I was reviewing and trying to sell a $20,000 watch I sure would make sure it's right. That strap issue is terrible and he even talks about how the strap is integrated into the case, but only on one side I guess...:lol:

Otherwise a beautiful piece, love me some tourbillons.

In my profession I've had some bad days and I'm far from perfect. The difference is when I had mine it wasn't filmed so are these people so perfect in their own professions could throw stones. I'm sure TM could have easily re-shot the video, but that would be no fun for the comments section.

In my profession I've had some bad days and I'm far from perfect. The difference is when I had mine it wasn't filmed so are these people so perfect in their own professions could throw stones. I'm sure TM could have easily re-shot the video, but that would be no fun for the comments section.

Not trying to throw stones..and far from perfect, but dang, that's kinda bad for a vid showcasing the quality of a watch of that caliber...just sayin' :cheers:

I think what matters are the people who pay for the videos and sign the paychecks. I doubt anyone here is going to be coming to Philadelphia to buy this timepiece, especially from Tim. The sunglasses upside down on top of the head is reason enough to not patronize the dork.

...I doubt anyone here is going to be coming to Philadelphia to buy this timepiece, especially from Tim. The sunglasses upside down on top of the head is reason enough to not patronize the dork.

Didn't pay any attention to the shades...:D...thanks for the tip...:wink:

I don't know what's going on with this guy... For me, if you are trying to review/sell a watch you might want to see that the strap is affixed properly and to wipe the watch down. Seeing all that dust is just annoying. You are trying to sell a $20K timepiece for god's sake... Give the watch some respect as Aretha would say!

TAG Heuer Carrera Tourbillon Calibre Heuer 02T Tete De Vipere CAR5A93.FC6442 Review

$20,400 and free shipping.

Seems legit.

Looks awesome though!!

Sent from the White House on the tax payers dime.

Back
Top Bottom