Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TAG Heuer Carrera Tourbillon Calibre Heuer 02T Tete De Vipere CAR5A93.FC6442 Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAG Heuer Carrera Tourbillon Calibre Heuer 02T Tete De Vipere CAR5A93.FC6442 Review

WatchBox Reviews
    Published on Mar 13, 2019

The TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre Heuer 02T "Tete De Vipere" is encased in 45mm of blue ceramic surrounding a skeleton dial on a black rubberized alligator leather strap. Features include hours, minutes, seconds, chronograph, "tete de vipere" besancon observatory chronometer certification, and flying tourbillon. The watch also measures 16.5mm in thickness and 53mm from lug-to-lug.

The classic yet contemporary sports watch inspired by Motor Racing.155 PIECES ONLY
    TAG HEUER CARRERA
    CALIBRE HEUER02T
    TÊTE DE VIPÈRE

100 m - ∅45 mm
    FRENCH BESANÇON OBSERVATORY CERTIFIED CHRONOMETER
    CAR5A93.FC6442

DIAL
    Dial : black opalin
    Rhodium plated luminescent indexes
    Movement certified Chronometer by French Besançon Observatory

CASE
    Diameter : 45 mm
    Water resistance : 100 meters
    Body case : blue ceramic
    Ceramic lugs
    Fixed ceramic bezel with tachymeter scale
    Crown : black PVD rubber
    Case back : sapphire

MOVEMENT
    TAG Heuer Calibre Heuer 02 Tourbillon, Swiss Made.
    Automatic calibre
    Diameter: 31mm (13 ¾ ‘’) – 33 rubies.
    Balance frequency: 28’800 vibrations per hour (4Hz)
    Power reserve of the movement: 65 hours.
    1 minute Tourbillon.

STRAP
    Bracelet : black alligator and rubber
    Buckle : sandblasted black titanium folding clasp

$ 20,400
    FREE SHIPPING
    2 YEAR WARRANTY
    RETURNS
    SECURE PAYMENT
    "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

Mind the gap! Seriously, if you are reviewing a $20K watch can you please make sure the strap is attached correctly? Obviously a bent spring bar as seen in the video.... can you just put in a new one before filming? Surely he must see this, he's not a watch newb!

Comment

He will learn the hard way when it falls off and the ceramic case breaks after hitting something hard.
      "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
      Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Roy I can see you grabbing this one. 45mm is a tad small for me but I would love to have this one......I'd also love to have the cash that this one costs lol
        Some men are morally opposed to violence. Fortunately for them, the men that protect them are not

Comment

Beautiful piece. I like the idea of a scratch proof watch.
          Life is short...don't waste a minute of it. Gary

Comment

Very nice watch. Thanks Mike for the vid and more so for the pictures. Hard to tell on the video the blue color.

Comment

This is one beautiful watch. I like everything about it. (minus the spring bar issue. LOL)
              We already have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?

Comment

Gorgeous watch!!

Comment

​Very handsome, and impressive, indeed. Thanks Mike.

Comment

Hmmm...if I was reviewing and trying to sell a $20,000 watch I sure would make sure it's right. That strap issue is terrible and he even talks about how the strap is integrated into the case, but only on one side I guess...

Otherwise a beautiful piece, love me some tourbillons.

Comment

In my profession I've had some bad days and I'm far from perfect. The difference is when I had mine it wasn't filmed so are these people so perfect in their own professions could throw stones. I'm sure TM could have easily re-shot the video, but that would be no fun for the comments section.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by roadwarrior View Post
                        In my profession I've had some bad days and I'm far from perfect. The difference is when I had mine it wasn't filmed so are these people so perfect in their own professions could throw stones. I'm sure TM could have easily re-shot the video, but that would be no fun for the comments section.
                        Not trying to throw stones..and far from perfect, but dang, that's kinda bad for a vid showcasing the quality of a watch of that caliber...just sayin'

Comment

I think what matters are the people who pay for the videos and sign the paychecks. I doubt anyone here is going to be coming to Philadelphia to buy this timepiece, especially from Tim. The sunglasses upside down on top of the head is reason enough to not patronize the dork.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

At least it's shipped for free!

Welcome to WatchinTyme, where you don't have to wipe your feet before entering! But don't bother me because I'm on my coffee break!

Comment

Originally posted by roadwarrior View Post
                              ...I doubt anyone here is going to be coming to Philadelphia to buy this timepiece, especially from Tim. The sunglasses upside down on top of the head is reason enough to not patronize the dork.
                              Didn't pay any attention to the shades......thanks for the tip...

Comment

Working...
                              X