Tag Heuer Aquaracer 500M Chronograph CAJ2110: Anotrher Collection Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tag Heuer Aquaracer 500M Chronograph CAJ2110: Anotrher Collection Upgrade

Still converting my collection to higher end models and watches I've always wanted but never had the funds. Well selling off some of the many watches (Invicta and others) I've amassed some funds that have allowed me to acquire several of these "grails" I've always wanted. The latest is the Tag Heuer Aquaracer 500M Chronograph. Always loved the looks of this model especially the bezel design and dial. It is 44mm and has a wonderful wrist presence. I picked this one up with both the stainless steel bracelet and the rubber strap. Two very different looks for the same watch. It's like having 2 watches in 1. It has the Calibre 16 movement, a modified ETA Valjoux 7750 automatic chronograph and is running COSC time. The deep ridged, tuxedo dial is mesmerizing in the sunlight. Very, very, pleased with this one. I really like it on the rubber strap as it is a no-cut fold under style with infinite adjustment so no keepers, no overhang and always a perfect fit. Such incredible quality in this timepiece. Here are some pictures:

Some stills:

In the hand, bracelet:

On rubber:

On the wrist, bracelet:

ON rubber:

Lume:

Thanks for looking!

A big congratulations, Roy!I really like the semi-pin striped background, on that dial. Very sharp indeed.

Comment

A beaut Roy...nice bezel and dial design. Anything that allows strap-bracelet swaps is a plus!

Comment

Good looking watch and appears to have good lume as well. The fold under type strap clasp IMO are the best ones around. Looks like regular lugs which will also allow infinite possibilities with this one, congrats.
        "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

ÔÇťAmerica will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
        If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
        As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
        Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Great pickup Roy. I to like the dial and bezel of the watch. Enjoy that one.

Comment

Roy, it disturbs me deeply that you got the rubber strap with this deal. I've been wanting that stupid piece of rubber and steel for about 3 years now.

Incredible, great pick up. You are the man!

Comment

Great snag Roy. Excellent watches.

Comment

Beautiful Timepiece Roy, Congrats!
                My Name Is Paul, I Am A Collector Of Things.

Comment

That's a beautiful pick up Roy , mad congrats on that grail !

Comment

An absolute beauty Roy! You always come up with the winners. Congrats and enjoy it.
                    Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey...

Comment

Can't wait till you can make one of our WGT..you'll need an armed guard., although Joel and Bill pretty tough dudes.

Comment

Superb!!

Comment

Fantastic!

I can honestly say that I haven't ever been all that jazzed by the Aquaracer...... But your pics have made me reconsider.
                          I get it and understand why you are so happy with it.

Comment

This is one incredible piece. Congrats!!!
                            No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

Another great score, Roy. I love the trail you're on.
                              Congrats on this beauty, and enjoy!
                              Life is short...don't waste a minute of it. Gary

Comment

Working...
                              X