Founding Member
silly horological justice
tenor.gif

May 31, 2020

AATXAJzGBSZGdzyghwtR4jOoPb2nefZh6EsPPpQEDw=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Bruce Williams

Vote yes for silly horological justice
Vote no for move on its not worth it.

I'll vote it makes no difference to my world but it does to him so he needs to do what he needs to do. My city of Mpls. Mn is literally on fire so horology for me is even more then ever for me a diversion from real world troubles so small things don't worry my very small part of the watch loving community. We've had two post offices burnt to the ground and a third heavily damaged as well as over 250 businesses' busted up to various degrees so your point about silly horological justice is 100% spot on, but a nice little diversion for me to look at.

I just hope everyone working and in general inside or outside are safe. It's happening all over the country. Last night they put a curfew here because of the idiots who are robbing and causing destruction. The 95% of the peaceful protesters were doing fine without the looters, destruction and violence. I'm just glad my watch bracelets were not at those post offices. How close did the fires get to ShopHQ?:hmm: Now that would have been some real silly justice.

14666111_893464814121171_8924031467296598250_n.jpg

xczk3q25w8m31.jpg

61959783.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO7z6m2os2g

............................................................................................................ ↑↑↑↑ The truck driver should lose his CDL for life if that was intentional once they investigate! :banghead: Not only is he behind a deadly weapon, but one that is full of hazmat which the placards on the back show to communicate the risk.

maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom