X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunning Orange Ceramic

43.50 mm/ orange ceramic insert

DESCRIPTION

It was with OMEGA’s maritime legacy in mind that the brand launched its Planet Ocean line in 2005. Today, the stylish models continue to pay homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage.

This 43.50 mm stainless steel model features a white ceramic dial with applied Arabic numerals in orange and a date window at the 3 o’clock position. The orange ceramic unidirectional bezel includes a diving scale filled with liquid ceramic and Super-LumiNova.

Other features include an alveol screw-in caseback and an integrated stainless steel bracelet with patented extendable foldover clasp and diver extension.

The watch is water resistant to 600 metres / 2000 feet / 60 bar and has a helium-escape valve. The OMEGA Master Chronometer calibre 8900 at the heart of this timepiece can be seen through the transparent caseback. To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology).

PRODUCT SHEET (OPENS PDF-DOCUMENT) FEATURESTECHNICAL DATA
    • Between lugs: 21 mm
    • Bracelet: steel
    • Case: Steel
    • Case diameter: 43.5 mm
    • Dial color: White
    • Crystal: Domed scratch?resistant sapphire crystal with anti?reflective treatment on both sides
    • Water resistance: 60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet)

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

Very cool !

Comment

rich deep orange pantone...backside hypnotic nautilus perlage rotor...might as well be california dreamin' on such a winter's day

Comment

What a beauty .........Would love this on my wrist...........

Comment

Wow... How nice is that? What a beauty!
          Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey...

Comment

If I could, I would! Thanks Mike.

Comment

I'm a fan... I'm a fan of the chrono version as well. (grey dial) bit pricey though... but sweet
              "It had to start somewhere, It had to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than now?"

Comment

The lumed bezel is a super nice touch. Wasn't expecting it at all!

Comment

Working...
                X