Second Omega addition for special project

Status
Not open for further replies.

watchjac

Tyme Traveler
I picked up this second Omega Speedmaster for a special project. In the second picture posted there are a few hints as to the future look of this custom project.

I will be sending this one off for the custom conversion soon and hopefully will be posting pics by May.

On to the pics!

IMG_2496.jpg

In the left hand side of this picture are a two small HINTS of what's to come for this watch.
IMG_2501.jpg

IMG_2481.jpg

IMG_2477.jpg

Here are some close ups of the Hesalite crystal. All the Hesalite crystals are stamped with (Ω).
IMG_2123_1.jpg

IMG_2123.jpg

Thank you for looking!

Congrats WJ. The Speedmaster Moonwatch is a sweet piece. Wearing mine as I type.

Very jealous love this watch! Good luck with the project and above all enjoy this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another beautiful Omega, Joe. You know they're my favorite watches.
Congrats, and we'll be watching for the finished product.

Simply outstanding!! :wow: Look forward to the follow up pics. Congrats!

What's the special project?

I've purchased original Omega parts to customize this Speedmaster to make it my own one of a kind. Up until not long ago you could purchase all kinds of things. Bezels crystals, dials, hands, cases, case backs and more.

A big congratulations on a marvelous addition to the collection, Joe! Top Shelf, my friend! Looking forward to seeing the finished product of this project. Great photos. ENJOY!:outstand::applaud:

Wow..sorry I didn't get it from the pics..enjoy your new undertaking.

way to light up the frontal cortex WJ...awesome project- congrats & enjoy !

looking forward to finish pix & your observations

Looking forward to seeing the end result!

That Speedy is sweet as is Joe, after mods it's gonna be like a sack of sugar dipped in honey.
Can't wait for the post mod shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom