Seamaster Aqua Terra "Golf Edition"

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
mail

DESCRIPTION

The choice of Sergio Garcia, this Seamaster Aqua Terra "Golf Edition" is a superb tribute to OMEGA’s ongoing connection to the global game. In this 41mm model, the symmetrical case has been crafted from stainless steel, with a wave-edged design featured on the back.

The design includes a sunbrushed black dial distinguished by a horizontal “teak” pattern as well as a date window at 6 o'clock and rhodium-plated hands and indexes filled with white Super-LumiNova. Green is used for the central seconds hand, the "Seamaster" wording and the four quarter numbers on the minute track.

The watch is presented on a sporty green and black striped NATO strap. This certified chronometer is powered by the OMEGA Master Chronometer calibre 8900, certified at the industry’s highest standard by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS).

PRODUCT SHEET(OPENS PDF-DOCUMENT)

FEATURES

• Anti‑magnetic
  • Chronometer
  • Date
  • Screw‑in crown
  • Transparent case back

TECHNICAL DATA

• Between lugs: 20 mm
  • Bracelet: NATO strap
  • Case: Steel
  • Case diameter: 41 mm
  • Dial color: Black
  • Crystal: Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
  • Water resistance: 15 bar (150 metres / 500 feet)

https://www.omegawatches.com/en-us/watches/seamaster/aqua-terra-150m/golf-edition/product

se_at150m_golfedition_22012412101002_vuec_1600x900-large.jpg

omega-seamaster-aqua-terra-150m-omega-co-axial-master-chronometer-41-mm-22012412101002-prlax-desktop.jpg

GREEN FOR GARCIA Since wearing the winner's jacket at the 2017 Masters, Sergio Garcia can't get enough of green. The popular Spanish golfer chooses to wear the Aqua Terra "Golf" with green and black striped NATO strap.

se_at150m_golfedition_22012412102003_vuec_1600x1200-large.jpg

AS WORN BY RORY
Rory McIlroy likes to keep his Aqua Terra in place with a sporty black and orange striped NATO strap. With four Major wins to his name, the golfing legend has well and truly earned his stripes.

omega-seamaster-aqua-terra-150m-omega-co-axial-master-chronometer-41-mm-22012412102003-gallery-1-large.jpg

:outstand:If I could, I WOULD!:happy: Thanks Mike.:hat:

I never turn down green and black.. however when I was picking out my Aqua Terra, the White dial/orange was almost my choice. It is a really great looking watch in person. The markers are a polished gunmetal that really play with the light and the orange isn't over the top. In the end I thought the blue/grey was more versatile and little more "special" but all these ATs are great!

Here's what would be my equivalent version, the grey/blue on the grey blue nato bond style as above
986BC1B6-4738-4729-8D4F-6F6523205B0A by Gavin Gear, on Flickr

my write up would be something like:
As worn by Gavin: Gavin wears his grey/blue AT to symbolize the clean blue water he's always pulling his ball out of. Plus it is a wonderful dial to look as he spends his time searching for balls he's sliced, hard right off the tee and way off the fairway. Career highlights include, never having broken a 100, almost tipping a golf cart over while driving it and having almost gotten a hole-in-one on a lovely par 3 one Spring morning only to see that having hit the pin his ball had rolled a good 15ft away from the cup rather than in it... he then proceeded to bogey the same hole.

Back
Top Bottom