Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omega Speedmaster Dark Side of the Moon (NATO) Moonwatch 311.92.44.51.01.007 Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega Speedmaster Dark Side of the Moon (NATO) Moonwatch 311.92.44.51.01.007 Review

WatchBox Reviews
    Published on Feb 9, 2019

The Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Co-Axial "Dark Side of the Moon" 311.92.44.51.01.007 features a 44.25 black ceramic case surrounding a black dial on a black and red NATO strap with a stainless steel buckle. Functions include hours, minutes, seconds, date, chronograph and tachymeter. The watch also measures 16.4mm in thickness and 50mm from lug-to-lug.

DESCRIPTION

From deep space, comes this powerful version of the Moonwatch "Dark Side of the Moon". Machined from a single block of black ceramic, the iconic 44.25 mm Speedmaster case is completed by a brushed ceramic bezel with matt chromium nitride tachymeter scale.
    The dial is again created from polished black ceramic and features blackened applied subdial rings at 3 and 9 o'clock, as well as 18K white gold applied indexes.

Driven by OMEGA's Co-Axial Calibre 9300, this bold timepiece is finished with a black nylon strap that includes a new ceramic and titanium foldover clasp. The hands are diamond-polished 18K white gold, except for the central seconds hand which is polished, rhodium plated with a red tip.

FEATURES

• Chronograph
    • Chronometer
    • Date
    • Small seconds
    • Tachymeter
    • Transparent case back

TECHNICAL DATA

• Between lugs: 21 mm
    • Bracelet: coated nylon fabric strap with foldover clasp
    • Case: Black ceramic
    • Case diameter: 44.25 mm
    • Dial color: Black
    • Crystal: Scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
    • Water resistance: 5 bar (50 metres / 167 feet)

OMEGA NATO STRAPS
    $160.00

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

ÔÇťAmerica will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

Great piece. Never met an Omega I didn't like.
    Life is short...don't waste a minute of it. Gary

Comment

Fantastic! Would love to have this one in the collection.
      Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey...

Comment

​If I could, I would. Thanks Mike.

Comment

How could you not like this? Though I'd prefer it on the original strap.
          "It had to start somewhere, It had to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than now?"

Comment

There is no dark side of the moon, in matter of fact, it’s all dark!

Very nice.
            We already have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?

Comment

Being a life long Pink Floyd fan...this could be my grail if and when the funds came around...

Comment

Working...
              X