Omega Speedmaster aka "Man on the Moon Watch"

Status
Not open for further replies.

watchjac

Tyme Traveler
I'll start by saying this is one Omega I've wanted to call mine for many years. I've wanted it for many reasons too many to name here. But let's just say that it's iconic looks and it's connection to the American space program/NASA were among the top ones.

Now years of waiting for the right time finally come to an end.

The model I purchased comes with the following.

* Kit Includes NATO strap, Velcro Strap to fit a NASA Space suit, Omega Jewelers Loop, Omega sizing Tool & Display box.

-Omega Caliber: 1861, Power Reserve 48 Hours
- Brushed with Polished Steel Case & Bracelet
- Scratch Resistant Hesalite Crystal
-
50 Meters / 150 Feet Water Resistant
- Case size 42mm
- Deployment Buckle
- Luminescent Hands and Markers

Again sorry for the cells pics the weather here in NH lately has not made it easy to take pics outside. As always THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

Cell pics you couldn't make this watch look bad if you tried. Love this watch a lot for all the reasons you listed. The best! Congrats!

That is spectacular!!! One definitely worth waiting for. Congrats on finally bringing it home.

Joe, you sure have become heavy on the Omega's. This one is super, and the presentation is fantastic to say the least. I'm very happy for you. Congratulations and wear it in good health my friend. I salute you sir.
:clap:

That is just stunning. A true grail for any collector. Wear with pride my brother.

My one big regret is that I can only give you one 'like' on your post.

What an amazing watch! Just doesn't get any better than this.

Congratulations!

My one big regret is that I can only give you one 'like' on your post.

What an amazing watch! Just doesn't get any better than this.

Congratulations!

Thank you so very much Jay!

Super pick up. That is a top piece that I hope to own someday. It, the box and its accoutrements are just in the stratosphere! Congrats on owning that excellent piece of space program history!

You have great taste, Joe. Another beautiful piece for the Omega collection. I'm sooooooooo jealous!
Congrats on a fantastic pick up, and enjoy every minute with it!
giphy.gif

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Grail or Holy Grail is a mythical object of Arthurian legend.

Grail may also refer to:

In science and technology:

• Grail (web browser), a free extensible web browser written in Python
  • Gravity recovery and interior laboratory, a 2011 twin-spacecraft NASA Moon mission
  • Grail (watch), Omega Speedmaster AKA "Man on the Moon watch"

• Looks like you scooped the 3rd one my friend, :up: Congrats

Last edited:
A truly marvelous addition to the collection indeed, Joe! A big congratulations on nailing this one down. A very impressive, and stunning presentation on the wrist for sure. Very impressive, 360. ENJOY!:outstand:

Nice Presentation, Great Watch!

Can't Go Wrong With A Speedy MOM

Congratulations And Wear It In Good Health!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom