Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hamilton Khaki Pilot Pioneer Mechanical Review (New Review Added 12/02/19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamilton Khaki Pilot Pioneer Mechanical Review (New Review Added 12/02/19)

Khaki Pilot Pioneer is a reinterpretation of a vintage military watch produced for the RAF

Oct 29, 2019

Random Rob

• Caliber : H-50
    • Case material : Stainless steel
    • Crystal : Mineral
    • Movement : Mechanical
    • Power reserve : 80-hour power reserve
    • Case size : 36mm x 33mm
    • Water resistance : Water Resistance 10 bar (100 m) /145 psi (328 ft)

KHAKI PILOT PIONEER MECHANICAL
    MECHANICAL WATCH
    • 36mm x 33mm
    • H76419931
    Powered by the awesome H-50 handwinding movement with 80 hours of power reserve, the Khaki Pilot Pioneer is a reinterpretation of a vintage military watch produced for the British Royal Air Force in 1973. Featuring a distinctive dial pattern and robust NATO strap, this is a military watch with real character.
    H76419931

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

A very sharp, and impressive, mechanical, three hand, from Hamilton. Great for the smaller sized wrists. Thanks Mike.

Comment

Love the brand but this case just doesn't do it for me...
      Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey...

Comment

A Classic Military Watch Is Back - The Hamilton Pilot Pioneer Mechanical First Look by WatchGecko

Nov 21, 2019

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
        Abraham Lincoln

Comment

nice...36mm x 33mm would luv to show room... but mho it gives maximum freedom of movement being so short in the L2L

Comment

Thinking I don't own a Hamilton yet, and seeing on his wrist then with my 16cm this will definitely work for me. The L2L is good too. Tanks, Mike, I think! The cushion case put over-the-top for me.

Comment

44mm case/53mm L2L/14.4mm thick

Hamilton Khaki Pilot Pioneer Mechanical Review

Premiered 2 hours ago

Bruce Williams

Don't forget to use the discount code! Also reach out to Mimo if you are watching this video on Cyber Money 2019 he may have a better promo-

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Thanks for the update, Mike.

Comment

Working...
                X