Hamilton Ventura Watch Review | aBlogtoWatch

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
AGF-l7_kZJ82GLXHTGfx3X4dYaTfc9nbcStKKmNfig=s48-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

aBlogtoWatch.com
Published on Jul 24, 2019

Ariel Adams of aBlogtoWatch reviews the Hamilton Ventura watch. Designed in 1957 by American industrial designer Richard Arbib, the Hamilton Ventura was the world's first electric watch. Sporting a unique asymmetrical case, the Ventura is available in both quartz and mechanical versions. Pricing starts at $875 USD.

AT THE HEART OF CINEMA
For almost 90 years, Hamilton has been known as the Movie Brand, because of our close association with Hollywood. Hamilton watches first appeared on the silver screen in 1932 in the Marlene Dietrich movie "Shanghai Express". In 1951, our watches had a starring role in the major Hollywood movie "The Frogman". Ten years later, the Ventura appeared on the wrist of megamaster Elvis Presley in his musical comedy, "Blue Hawaii".
Hamilton timepieces have since appeared in over 500 major feature films such as "The Martian", "Independence Day: Resurgence", "Interstellar" and the Men in Black franchise.
H78585333_2.jpg
H78585333_Hamilton-Watches-side.jpg
H77616533.png
H77616533_khaki-x-wind-hamilton-watch.jpg

I've always wanted the XL Elvis Auto version that I know Darkoverlord has one of. I will buy one if it ever get's to the price I want brand new($650 or under). I'm stubborn , but it's been five years and it never drops that low.

Unique, intriguing, and eye catching. Thanks for posting this up, Mike.:hat:

I've always been on the fence with the Ventura. The only autos I see are usually the really big and/or skeletonized versions. Neither of which are for me. Guess I'm still on the fence.

VENTURA SKELETON AUTO LIMITED EDITIONSECURE YOUR EXCLUSIVE TIMEPIECE NOW!​
Congratulations! You wanted to be notified when this iconic watch became available and now you can be the first, and one of the few, to own this exclusive timepiece.

The spiderweb design of the Ventura Skeleton Auto dial was created specially for its appearance on the wrist of Iron Man in the movie Spider-Man: Homecoming. This collector's item is limited to just 999 pieces.

image.php

Two grand, if there are any left Ashford would be a better option.

Back
Top Bottom