Glycine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bignoize

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
Anybody have one ? i would love to see a pic im considering one of the airman style.

is the quality any different under invicta? better or worse...thanks

I'm hunting for one myself right now and from what I've researched and heard from reliable sources, Glycine's product has been totally un-affected by Invicter's buy-out. Other than fiscal solvency nothing has changed with the brand.

Try the search button function and good luck on your decision.

• Search Results

Search:

Keyword(s): glycine Search took 0.01 seconds

Page 1 of 201234

Search:
Search took 0.01 seconds.​

I have Pre, and post Invicta Glycine pieces. The older model has a few better touches like some of the engraving on the rotor isn't quite as distinct on some newer pieces. Other then that and the lbrand logo slightly changed can't spot tons of important differences. You can tell the pre-Invicta models have a thicker version of the winged logo. The newer have a slightly thinner, more detailed look to the winged logo. You can find tons of the pre-Invicta on the sales if you look at the logo. Nice watches either way. If you like what you see don't be afraid to give one a shot.

Seems to be a fair amount of deals out there these days for this brand, so happy hunting!

43adcc3af5d38ca137bb125cfc721c90.jpg

8f43de860e2993a0d2e075faf73d9fda.jpg

249a964e39828725249c36344067c438.jpg

631c7146d8ec1e3c5183763063de7db4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk and monitored by the NSA

Ever since Invicta took over they have become affordable to me. Liked them before but thought they were too expensive. Excellent value now

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk and monitored by the NSA

had the pre mixed metal golden -eye combat sub red bezel traded for it paid around $700 which now sells for $400-

-they say unlike most other acquisitions GLYCINE kept a separate CEO and is a stand alone division--

DNA seems mostly in tact...prices are lower much lower and they are pumping up the volume

Patiently waiting for my F104 from Evine !!!

Anybody have one ? i would love to see a pic im considering one of the airman style.

If you are interested in a more classic size (42mm), Massdrop has a good deal going right now on the Airman DC-4. If you reseach the history of the Airman, this DC-4 is currently the one that looks most like the original. If 42mm is too small, Glycine also makes Airman versions as large as 46mm. I have several Glycines and the quality is excellent.

Massdrop DC-4 link:
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/glycin...ontent=1521335080082.393334545005946887836481

Banner_20170519153151.jpg

Google it. Keep up with the prices. Strike when you find "that" $pecial price.
They're great watches bro
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom