Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glycine F104 (DROP)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Glycine F104 (DROP)

    https://www.massdrop.com/buy/glycine...utomatic-watch

    Glycine F104 Automatic Watch



    A Classic Cockpit-Style Timepiece

    Perhaps best known for its 24-hour Airman tool watch, Glycine has been producing timepieces since 1914. The F104 is another in its reliable collection. It features a polished, round stainless steel case and a thick tan leather strap. At 40 millimeters, the watch is fairly small on the wrist for an understated look. The dial, available in three different colors, has Arabic numerals at every hour excluding the date window at 3 o’clock. With 30 meters of water resistance, getting the F104 wet is not a problem, no matter what adventure you may find yourself on.

    Note: At checkout, choose between the following models: 3933.14AT.LB7R (limited to 50 units), 3933.15AT.LB7R (limited to 50 units), and 3933.19AT.LB7R (limited to 25 units)





    Movement & Additional Features

    The F104 is fitted with Glycine’s GL224, an automatic movement of 25 jewels. It vibrates 28,800 times per hour and has a 38-hour power reserve. For a full view of the movement, peer through the display case back. A sapphire crystal ensures the dial is clearly visible, while lumed hands make it easy to read in the dark. On the right side of the dial is a large onion crown engraved with Glycine’s signature logo.






    Models



    Specs

    • Glycine GL224 25-jewel automatic movement
    • 28800 vph
    • 38-hour power reserve
    • Date window
    • Articulated lugs
    • Display case back
    • Crystal: Sapphire
    • Case material: Stainless steel
    • Bracelet material: Leather
    • Case diameter: 40 mm
    • Case thickness: 9.1 mm
    • Lug width: 20 mm
    • Lug-to-lug: 43 mm
    • Water resistance: 30 m (98 ft)
    • Weight: 2.6 oz (74 g)


    Included

    • 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty


    Shipping

    All orders will be shipped by Massdrop.
    Estimated ship date is June 27, 2017.
    After the drop ends, payment will be collected. To deliver the best value to the group the request will then be submitted to the vendor up front, making all sales final. Be sure to check the discussion page for updates.

    "I Live For Watch Deals"

  • #2

    "I Live For Watch Deals"

    Comment


    • #3
      So these are the 40MM at Massdrop..... and if you want the 48MM, it looks like you can still get them at this price from Jomashop...

      Comment


      • #4
        They are wearing me down on this one Lee.....I'm starting to feel like I might cave. White, 48MM, joma. Will post if I pull the trigger...

        Comment


        • #5
          PRE-ORDER Glycine F104 Automatic @ Massdrop $299.99 + FS UNLOCKED

          Get them if you like that size. Great watches. These are great. Wish they had a blue I would jump on it faster than Oprah on a new weight watchers diet [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Michael

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by timecat View Post
            They are wearing me down on this one Lee.....I'm starting to feel like I might cave. White, 48MM, joma. Will post if I pull the trigger...
            Really the White?

            I woulda pegged you for the Black. I like the Black one.

            Still a tough decision.

            "I Live For Watch Deals"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by leelovesbug View Post
              Really the White?

              I woulda pegged you for the Black. I like the Black one.

              Still a tough decision.
              You're right....I've been thinking black all along, but today the white is jumpin' at me. I'll take a closer look...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by timecat View Post
                You're right....I've been thinking black all along, but today the white is jumpin' at me. I'll take a closer look...
                I made the 48mm Thread @ Jomas a "pick" again to go along with the Massdrop deal.

                Great Father's day Gifts all around!

                "I Live For Watch Deals"

                Comment


                • #9
                  I just have one question.

                  Is there any way these are going to $250? Between MassDrop, Invicta Stores, Evine, and Jomashop, it seems like a lot of vendors have these now. I'm wondering if our boy Watchgooroo will pop up with a few of these at $225 or $250 in the next week or two.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ddavidsonmd View Post
                    Get them if you like that size. Great watches. These are great. Wish they had a blue I would jump on it faster than Oprah on a new weight watchers diet [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Looks like they do have a blue now! Just found this on eBay

                    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Glycine-Mens...kAAOSwPh5ZLJao


                    Interesting....a new eBay seller called "Glycine-Direct"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by timecat View Post
                      I just have one question.

                      Is there any way these are going to $250? Between MassDrop, Invicta Stores, Evine, and Jomashop, it seems like a lot of vendors have these now. I'm wondering if our boy Watchgooroo will pop up with a few of these at $225 or $250 in the next week or two.
                      See if they'll take an offer....

                      "I Live For Watch Deals"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by timecat View Post
                        Looks like they do have a blue now! Just found this on eBay

                        http://www.ebay.com/itm/Glycine-Mens...kAAOSwPh5ZLJao


                        Interesting....a new eBay seller called "Glycine-Direct"
                        Great. Now Blue. With a Blue strap. Now ya gotta get Blue Suede Shoes!:grin


                        "I Live For Watch Deals"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          PRE-ORDER Glycine F104 40mm Auto's @ Massdrop $299.99 + FS UNLOCKED

                          I have seen the blue 40mm. I hope they will be 299

                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Michael

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by leelovesbug View Post
                            Great. Now Blue. With a Blue strap. Now ya gotta get Blue Suede Shoes!:grin

                            "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"



                            “America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
                            If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
                            As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
                            Abraham Lincoln

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              A sharp looking, standard size, automatic, three hand, in some cool executions, from Glycine.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X