No announcement yet.

Glycine F104 (DROP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They had the blue on Evine tonight in both the 40mm and 48mm. Price was $605. Looked great. Wish it were on sale at Jomashop for the $299, but after watching the show on Evine the Beige or white or black at $299 is looking very nice.

Comment

I think I like the black dial on this one.

Comment

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
        If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
        As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
        Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by curiousgeorge View Post
          They had the blue on Evine tonight in both the 40mm and 48mm. Price was $605. Looked great. Wish it were on sale at Jomashop for the $299, but after watching the show on Evine the Beige or white or black at $299 is looking very nice.
          ^^^^^+1,for sure.^^^^^:hand:

Comment

Those lugs will push out the smallish feel of that 40mm case.

Comment

Originally posted by curiousgeorge View Post
              Never seen the 48mm in blue on the eTailers. Hope it shows up. I will be all over it. It will join my black and beige. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Michael

Comment

I’ll be patient for the blue. Massdrop usually repeats their sales, so maybe a blue one will come into play next time.
                Stop looking at the world through rose colored bifocals.

Comment

Originally posted by timecat View Post
                  So these are the 40MM at Massdrop..... and if you want the 48MM, it looks like you can still get them at this price from Jomashop...

channeling TC... he got a wicked jones... he busy lightening up his cache

Comment

You do realize this thread is from 2 years ago [emoji50]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and monitored by the NSA
                    Michael

Comment

This is from 2019 https://watchintyme.com/showthread.p...tory-Price-!!!

Evine
                      Published on Mar 13, 2019

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
                      If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
                      As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
                      Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I completed my trifecta of F104 colors, picking up a blue model from Invicta for $292. They listed it on their ebay store as being a show model with very fine scratches on the case sides. Upon receiving I examined it with a 15x loupe and could not see any scratches. It came with hang tags, box and factory warranty. I just wish Glycine would see the light and make those straps a little longer.

Comment

Working...
                        X