roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
a17318101c1a1-avenger-automatic-43-soldier.webp

features a clean dial offering optimal legibility

May 19, 2020

AATXAJzGBSZGdzyghwtR4jOoPb2nefZh6EsPPpQEDw=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Bruce Williams

I have been looking forward to checking out this updated Avenger for a while now. I love the more understated dial, paired with a mix of brushed and polished surfaces throughout the case and bracelet. The look works well. A full review and comparison is on the way. Let me know if there is something specific you would like me to spend some time on. Please check out Saltzman's Watches for this new Avenger, other Breitling, Tag Heuer, Oris, etc. Richard is awesome and will take good care of you. No, I do not receive a commission. But I would appreciate the name drop. It helps me keep access to these awesome watches!

[video=youtube;pqmAOuTV8hI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqmAOuTV8hI[/video]

a17318101c1a1-avenger-automatic-43-three-quarter.png

AVENGER AUTOMATIC 43

Steel - Blue
Bold, extremely robust and shock resistant, the Avenger Automatic 43 features a clean dial offering optimal legibility. As a true Breitling Avenger, it can be used wearing gloves and offers unrivalled safety and reliability to any airborne adventurer.

a17318101c1a1-avenger-automatic-43-rolled-up.png

a17318101c1a1-avenger-automatic-43-back.png

THE STORY

Bold, extremely robust and shock resistant, the Avenger Automatic 43 features a clean dial offering optimal legibility. As a true Breitling Avenger, it can be used wearing gloves and offers unrivalled safety and reliability to any airborne adventurer. The Avenger Automatic 43 features a sturdy 43mm stainless-steel case, black or blue dial and a choice of a stainless-steel bracelet, or matching black or blue military leather strap that fits either a stainless-steel pin buckle or folding clasp. Thanks to its rugged bezel and its special grip-pattern on the crown, the Avenger Automatic 43 can be easily operated wearing gloves.

a17318101c1a1-avenger-automatic-43-on-wrist.jpg

Last edited:
Their logo is back and sure a few of you are happy to see it! Just a cool piece all-the-around!

Breitling Avenger 43 Review - Welcome Updates

May 29, 2020

AATXAJzGBSZGdzyghwtR4jOoPb2nefZh6EsPPpQEDw=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Bruce Williams

The Breitling Avenger 43 is sharp, clean, and balanced. A very welcome update and part of a promising brand direction. Thank you to Richard of Saltzman's Watches for lending this in for presentation! For those interested in a quote please reach out here-

Richard (401) 841-0011
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom