Breitling SOH 44 Blue Unboxing...Dont pay full retail ... Review Added 10/18/19

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
[h=2]Review Added 10/18/19[/h]
AGF-l79FfALqAoEDqfi6CUc-_rACBjUm0HlmNn6NYw=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Oct 16, 2019

Personally, not so sure I would have traded those 3 watches for the Breitling. Not talking bout the value for value exchanges, but more of an esthetic issue for me.

emerald tag + full swing catalog diver + boot ...good trade imho... although i think i would do the 42mm or 39mm when they make it...sexy shiny clean bling imho

great watch, unless he gave up a lot of cash I think the trade was probably fair (also presuming the Breitling is relatively new) The Tag is nice (can't wait to see it in person) but I've never though an Aqua Racer was quite in the same league with the SOH II from past versions.

Personally, not so sure I would have traded those 3 watches for the Breitling. Not talking bout the value for value exchanges, but more of an esthetic issue for me.

^^^^^I agree with Gregg on this one.:cheers:^^^^^

Breitling Superocean Heritage Review - How good is it really?

AGF-l79FfALqAoEDqfi6CUc-_rACBjUm0HlmNn6NYw=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Oct 18, 2019

In this video we take a look at the SOH 44 with the B20 Tudor designed movement. I think it is an extremely sharp watch, and with taking into account its' very real drawbacks, it still stacks up favorably to other popular divers from Omega and Tudor. You guys watch the video and tell me where you feel it falls in the market. For the right price I think its hard to beat.

Back
Top Bottom