5 Reasons To Buy & LOVE The Breitling Navitimer + 806 Unboxing

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
AGF-l7_FuvqVPFUy1tdQwp1jXm7KCWbR-v570dyQ4g=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

he Urban Gentry
Published on Jul 26, 2019

The Rolex Explorer is my favorite watch, but the Breitling Navitimer is by far my favorite chronograph. In this episode I unbox a vintage 806 which has become something of a grail reference for me and my fellow Navi-fans. Despite it being one of the most iconic watches of all time, there has never been a better time to buy a Navitimer, especially compared to the ever inflating prices of most luxury watches.

In this video I share 5 reasons why I love this watch and why you should consider buying one too. From appearing in a James Bond movie, to gracing the wrists of the kings of cool like Miles Davis, to going to space before the Omega Speedmaster was even was born, these are just some of the reasons the Navitimer is so insanely outstanding. I also go into detail about its illustrious history of innovation, why the design is so compelling, and what bargains to look out for.

Join me as I share my first impressions during an unboxing, including a fascinating horological history, and what makes the Navitimer the greatest aviation chronograph ever made!

:dance2:I don't need five reasons! :happy:I just need the funds! :lol:Thanks Mike!:hat:

Back
Top Bottom