Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breitling Navitimer 1 Airline Edition Watch Hands-On New for Baselworld 2019 ABTW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breitling Navitimer 1 Airline Edition Watch Hands-On New for Baselworld 2019 ABTW

Published on Mar 23, 2019

Breitling Navitimer 1 Airline Edition Ref. B01 Watch Hands-On | New for Baselworld 2019 | aBlogtoWatch

Ariel Adams of aBlogtoWatch goes hands-on with the new Breitling Navitimer 1 Airline Edition Chronograph Watch at Baselworld 2019. This is Breitling's first capsule collection and celebrates three pioneers in civil aviation: Pan Am, Swissair, and TWA. The watch is powered by Breitling's Caliber 01, and pricing ranges from $7000-$9000, depending on model.

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

​Impressive, and colorful, with some cool executions. Thanks Mike.

Comment

I really like that blue one. Super Sexy!
      Dan

Comment

Originally posted by dmccartney View Post
        Have to completely agree it's a looker.

Comment

How friggin' cool are these bad boys, beauties all... Hard to pick just one!
          Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey...

Comment

I didn't see a 737 Max 8?

Comment

i like these more than I thought I would, esp the TWA. Wish the graphics weren't on the back but hey... I won't let that stop me from taking it as a gift from all you lovely people!

My father worked for Curtiss Wright and TWA so these ltd editions resonate with me. Still think if I were spending my own money I'd go traditional black/white with the winged logo.
              "It had to start somewhere, It had to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than now?"

Comment

Sa-weet!

Welcome to WatchinTyme, where you don't have to wipe your feet before entering! But don't bother me because I'm on my coffee break!

Comment

Originally posted by dmccartney View Post
                  Originally posted by curiousgeorge View Post
                  Have to completely agree it's a looker.
                  Yep. The blue is too cool!

Life is short...don't waste a minute of it. Gary

Comment

AirBlue made homages of this design [or whomever in the industry created them first].

Welcome to WatchinTyme, where you don't have to wipe your feet before entering! But don't bother me because I'm on my coffee break!

Comment

Working...
                    X