Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaeger LeCoultre launch a stunning dial for their limited edition sports watch - Polaris Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaeger LeCoultre launch a stunning dial for their limited edition sports watch - Polaris Date

Polaris Date with an incredible blue dial

Nov 16, 2019

Bark and Jack

Hi Guys,
    I've spoken about Jaeger LeCoultre watches a few times, but I haven't managed to make that many videos about them. I was given the opportunity to get hands-on with Jaeger LeCoultre's new limited-edition Polaris Date with an incredible blue dial.

The new Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris Date watch is ready to adorn the wrists of urban adventurers. In blue and stainless steel, its design ensures the perfect readability of its functions – hours, minutes, seconds, and a date aperture at 3 o'clock. The intensity and deep blue tones of its dial are distinguished by various levels of finish. At the center, graduated shades of sunrayed blue. On the outside, graduated blue graining. Crafted for men of action, this timepiece is available as a limited series of 800 editions.

TECHNICAL DETAILS
    Jaeger-LeCoultre Calibre : 899A/1
    Case : Stainless Steel, Water-resistance : 20 bar, Diameter : 42mm, Thickness : 13.1mm
    Functions : Date, Hour - Minute, Rotation rehaut, Seconds
    Recto Hands Baguette
    Movement : Automatic, self-winding, Components : 219, Vibrations per hour : 28800, Jewels : 32, Barrel : 1, Height : 4.60 mm
    Dial : Blue, luminescent numerals and hour-markers
    Strap/bracelet Rubber
    "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

A very impressive, and striking, standard size, automatic, three hand, from Jaeger LeCoultre. Thanks Mike.

Comment

Working...
    X