Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Sturmanski Stingray watch

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Sturmanski Stingray watch

    Why is this watch cost so much for NH35 movement.$749 at Touch of Modern

  • #2
    One very sharp, and unique looking time piece indeed. This would have a fascinating appeal on the wrist for sure. Thanks for the HU, and information, Scantor.:cool2:

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by scantor View Post
      Why is this watch cost so much for NH35 movement.$749 at Touch of Modern
      Want to make a large profit, at the buyer's expense.....??
      Craig Hester would say, it's made by a "boutique brand" which justifies the price, it's not worth it for me...
      Remember yesterday, Dream about tomorrow, but Live for Today.

      Mark

      Comment


      • #4
        Agreed!! A nice watch wit a nice movement but too much $$$.JMHO..

        Comment


        • #5
          This is a nice watch, but the price is outta sight .Wait and it will be reduced substantially in one of Craig,s sales!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by scantor View Post
            Why is this watch cost so much for NH35 movement.$749 at Touch of Modern
            agreed,if this watch was priced anywhere near where a NH35 stainless steel watch should be I'd own it already. I'd pay a little too much but there's no way I'm paying $700-900 for this when I can get a swiss auto Hammy for less (among many others.) You can talk about boutique status but I haven't seen boutique brands (NFW, Lum Tec, Egard, H20, etc etc etc) charge this for an NH35. Some have charged it for the Miyota 9015 but not the NH35.
            "It had to start somewhere, It had to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than now?"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by darkoverlord View Post
              agreed,if this watch was priced anywhere near where a NH35 stainless steel watch should be I'd own it already. I'd pay a little too much but there's no way I'm paying $700-900 for this when I can get a swiss auto Hammy for less (among many others.) You can talk about boutique status but I haven't seen boutique brands (NFW, Lum Tec, Egard, H20, etc etc etc) charge this for an NH35. Some have charged it for the Miyota 9015 but not the NH35.
              Bunny Ears, Chocolate and $200 Off The Sturmanskie Stingray!

              http://watchintyme.com/showthread.ph...nskie-Stingray!

              "I Live For Watch Deals"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by enraged4 View Post
                This is a nice watch, but the price is outta sight .Wait and it will be reduced substantially in one of Craig,s sales!
                Bunny Ears, Chocolate and $200 Off The Sturmanskie Stingray!

                http://watchintyme.com/showthread.php?22632-Bunny-Ears-Chocolate-and-200-Off-The-Sturmanskie-Stingray
                !

                "I Live For Watch Deals"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Love crowns at the 2 position!! But don't have a spare 700 to drop!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Lol, I said the same thing when I first saw the sale. Wth?
                    ⌚️Tick tock, tic tock I'm in love with my wrist clock!⌚️

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      If he can get it, why not?
                      If it doesn't sell, the price can always be dropped.
                      Can't blame a guy for trying, but we sure don't have to buy.

                      Life is short...don't waste a minute of it. Gary

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by gman66 View Post
                        If he can get it, why not?
                        If it doesn't sell, the price can always be dropped.
                        Can't blame a guy for trying, but we sure don't have to buy.
                        the classic retail quandary, value vs volume.

                        He can try to get whatever he wants per watch or choose to sell many. If these watches were $250 (much more in line with the make up of the watch) how many more of us would have one right now? On WIT alone there would probably be 20 purchases as opposed to one or two. I'd be in that category.
                        "It had to start somewhere, It had to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than now?"

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X