Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Stingray Updates?

As the title says...
    Was super excited about this watch and expected it to be out already.... bummer
    any news?
    Last edited by WatchSteve; 02-21-2016, 10:36 AM.

Coming to evine n 2 days. The black style option. And hey!, no cage. Peaceee

Comment

Originally posted by peace View Post
      Coming to evine n 2 days. The black style option. And hey!, no cage. Peaceee
      anyone catch the presentation? did they lower the price while showing it? Regular Evine price is $845
      "It had to start somewhere, It had to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than now?"

Comment

What is a Stingray ?
        Michael

Comment

I didn't know Evine had this watch for sale? I purchased mine back in December from Craig (R2A) & it was hundreds less than $845.00. Great watch BTW.

Originally posted by darkoverlord View Post
          anyone catch the presentation? did they lower the price while showing it? Regular Evine price is $845
          Never deprive someone of hope; it may be all they have.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronkoman View Post
            I didn't know Evine had this watch for sale? I purchased mine back in December from Craig (R2A) & it was hundreds less than $845.00. Great watch BTW.
            It was $675 + $11.99 shipping on evine last week (the last week in February, '16), before it sold out.
            Last edited by applewatch; 03-03-2016, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X