Sturmanski Cosmos LTD Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

chalk

Tyme Watcher
I grabbed this on New Years Eve. I fell in love with it. The bronze 24 hour dial. Goes around once in 24 hours. Numbered LTD edition. True - one of the smallest I own at 42mm but it is cool.[br]Commemorates the first space walk by a human in )965. Even the back is cool. All inCyrillic script which I like. I went out of my ACZ (Android comfort zone) for this but I am glad I did! Even the packaging is neat.[br]I did buy a different strap on ebay for this. I do have an 8 inch wrist and the one that came with it was a little short. The one I bought is called a Hirsch Liberty. It got 4 star reviews all the way around. Looks good![br]Take a looky-loo:[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br]
[br][br]Thanks for looking,[br]Jeff

Awesome looking watch and great choice on the strap, congrats.

Tremendously cool. Congratulations!

That's a very sharp piece. You did good on the strap. Congrats!

Very cool pick up, Jeff.[br]Congrats, and thanks for the pics!

Thank you all for your comments.

[quote author=@rog) timestamp=)42)994622 source=/post/)3)289/thread]Awesome looking watch and great choice on the strap, congrats.[/quote]very kool RUSSKY...HIRSH LIBERTY top notch

[font face=times new roman][font size=4][font color=)979e6]A big congratulations Jeff! A visually distinctive, and captivating look on the wrist for sure. An awesome addition to your collection. The strap is a super looking upgrade indeed. Great photos. Enjoy my friend, and wear it in good WIT health! :)[/font][/font][/font]

[font size=3 color=#77)7)4 face=georgia]That is one Stellar timepiece Jeff! Actually, Interstellar is probably more appropriate! A Perfect choice on the strap.... Looks like it was made for that watch. Congrats! [/font]

Although it is the smallest in my collection at 42 mm, it is one of the stunning and interesting. Now one of my top )) timepieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom