My Nesterov Hotness Picks have arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sota0003

Tyme Master
Founding Member
Hard to pass up the pricing so I had to order TWO! I got the blue YAK-) (number )52 of 25)) and the blue I-5 Fighter cause I'm a sucker for light-up stuff.[br][br]They are both very nice watches and appear to be well built. I had no problems with the crown protector on my YAK-), in fact the threads are smooth as butter. My only complaint about the YAK is the leather strap...it seems to be pretty good quality but it's very stiff right out of the box. Hopefully it will loosen up with wear. The I-5 is pretty cool and I love the blue illuminated dial, though the blue tipped hands can be hard to read at times against the dark dial. The leather strap on the I-5 is a bit thinner but much more pliable and comfortable. I miss having a date window on this one, but of course a date wheel would get in the way of the awesome backlit dial.[br][br]I would not call either of them small, but they do wear rather smaller on the wrist than I am used to. Then again, it's a nice change from the monster SAN V, Venom and DM Contender size watches I'm usually wearing. I've noticed a couple different measurements on the YAK-) case, some places say 45mm others 46mm. I measured today and got 45mm straight across the back to the base of the crown protector so it falls squarely in the mid-size range. The I-5 is listed as 42 or 44mm, I get 42mm also without the crown.[br][br]For the price these really can't be beat. Thanks to Craig and Mike D. for offering such a great deal! Mine were well packed, shipped quickly and arrived fast via USPS Priority Mail. They will join two Vostok Europes in my growing collection of Russian timepieces.[br][br][br]
38B)C)75-A)5)-44BE-9F78-F2)AD)6BF8)F_zps)sylj7oq.jpg

7927)59A-AC37-4)2D-9C98-8373F))56CFD_zpshyieos9b.jpg

)B7AFF4A-)2)2-4999-8BDD-E95)CAD)54EF_zpsdmcbflwk.jpg

Congratulations!! That blue looks hot! Thanks for the details on both models. They look great on your wrist. Enjoy!!

[font color=#)8)d79 size=3]Two interesting and good looking timepieces. Enjoy them and wear them in good health![/font]

You picked up a very cool pair.[br]Congrats, and enjoy both of them.

[font face=georgia color=#77)7)4 size=3]Two Exceptional Acquisitions! I've always liked blue/black combos, and really like the styling of the Nesterovs. Congratulations on both![/font]

Nice! Wear them in good health.

[font face=arial size=3] Congrats, great pickups. [/font]

Nice lume shot, congrats.

Congrats! I got the YAK-) and thought about the I-5. Very nice combo.

[em][font face=times new roman color=#4a)9e6 size=4]Congratulations on two dynamite additions to your collection! Both look justfabulous. The lume shot is outstanding! ENJOY![/font][/em]

[font face=verdana size=3]You have a couple of winners there, congrats.[/font]

Well done and welcome to the world of Nesterov!!![br][br]I love all of mine and I am sure you will to :)[br][br][br]Rich

Incredibly cool. Was SO SO tempted by a number of them but never pulled the trigger. Really love that blue one. That's the one I regret not getting the most. Congrats. Cool photog too :)

[strong]Congrats on the new timepieces buddy. Looking good my friend, looking good! [/strong]

[font face=comic sans ms size=4]Congrats on your new acquisitions. Love the lume on the Fighter. Wear them both in good health.[/font]

[font face=georgia color=#2b)33f size=4]Those are quite nice and very impressive watches![br][br]Congratulations![/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom