Which is your favorite Aviator ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is your favorite Aviator ?

[p]This is a tough call for me. I've had many that were IMHO fantastic !! .... The Chase Durer Warhawk mechanical comes to mind.[/p][p][br][/p][p]Name your favorite !! ...................................... and pics welcomed.[/p][p][br][/p][p]OF COURSE, the warhawk isn't a Russian and I'm looking for a great Russian aviator ...... Please make your best recommendations here.[/p][p]Which one really surprised you in Craig's fantastic line of watches, or in other Russian brands.[/p][p][br][/p][p]Thanks WITymers[/p][p][br][/p][p]MB[/p]

Aviator LE Mechanical Chronograph (pre Craig)[br][br][br][br][br]Check out how the crystal sits above the case.[br][br][br][br][br]The second hand and the chronograph hands move UNDER that ring below the hour numbers.[br][br][br][br][br]Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kevin
    Watchaddict

"There is no such thing as too many watches"

Comment

[strong]That's a great looking timepiece above. This watch dial design reminds me of my Invicta S) with the sub dials underneath the hour ring. Very cool![/strong]

Comment

[font color=#77)7)4]Awesome looking Mechanical! Thanks for sharing it![/font]

Comment

I don't know that it is marketed at an aviator but it sure has the look. Seiko SRP)29K)[br][br]

Comment

A tie maybe on my part, Android Skyguardian Miyota 9))5[br][br]

Comment

This is the only aviator in my collection and I just love it - my Reactor Rob Holland Limited Edition timepiece which features a )/2)th second fractional chronograph that allows for precise timing and a useful E6B flight computer bezel that can assist in any needed mathematical calculations. Only 5)) made :)[br][br][br][br][br]
              I like watches.

Comment

I think some of you are missing the point. This board is for the Russian brand Aviator not aviator type watches. Just saying...
                Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey...

Comment

Yeah some people don't get it. Russian watches are nice and don't mean invvicta..[br][br].
                  Time wounds all heels (Groucho Marx)

Comment

I thought long and hard about this one. Here's what I came up with......[br]My favorite Aviator is......................[br][br][attachment id=))28 thumbnail=)] Wilbur Wright.[br]

Comment

[p][strong][em]Since Ed answered the way I wanted to do when I first saw this thread...[/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][br][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em]My PICK:[/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][br][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em]Howard Hughes[/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][br][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][u]

"I Live For Watch Deals"

Comment

Charles Lindbergh.
                        Richard

Comment

I just read the other posts indicating that the OP was referring to Russian Brands. Unfortunately, an ellipse (...) appeared where the forum name would appear, so I missed that this was a Russian Brands forum. Hopefully, viewers will enjoy the pics anyway.
                          [br]
                          Richard

Comment

Working...
                          X